[ 2 ]

Victoria:

While they were having a party of two, a group of guys came to crash their party of two . Victoria noticed the handsome guy , he had light brown eyes and dark brown hair . He wasn't as muscular as the other guys but he sure was more handsome then the rest of them .

Victoria started into his beautiful light brown gems , that he called his eyes . He gave her a slight seductive smirk and her cheeks started turning a deep shade of pink .

" Hey , I'm Diggy , this is Luca and Adrian . " He says introducing his friends to Vee and Andrea . Luca was the guy Vee was locking eyes with .

" Yeah , sure. We were anyway looking for some distractions . " Andrea says without thinking how slutty her words came out to Vee .

She opened the velvet rope letting the guys into their space. Luca came to sit next to Vee . Something about him gave Vee a feeling she had never felt but but she chose to ignore it and continue to enjoy her night.

Victor :

While Vee was enjoying her night wirh her new friends Victor had to come up with a story to cover up for her. Their father just came home from where ever he was , he went straight to Vee's room . Rage went through his body when he saw that his daughter isn't home .

" Victor ! " Vic heard his dad called him from outside his room .

He jumped out of bed and went to go see what his father wanted from him , he knew what his father wanted. He also knew that his father would use violence to get the truth out of him.

" Yes , father . What do you want ? " He ask his father .

" Where is your sister ? " He ask Victor angerly .

" She went to go visit Andrea , father . " Victor lies through his teeth.

" The little idiot is lying to your face father. " Victor and Vee's older brother says as he walked up the stairs.

" Shut up , dumb ass . " Victor shouts at his older brother .

" So you're lying to me now ? " His father asked him .

" I'm not lying father, she is with Andrea . " Victor says , this time he was kinda telling the truth because Vee was with Andrea.

" You lying scum ! " His father says slapping him to the ground. " Take care of him Junior. " Roberto Sr. says as he felt the two of them in the hallway.

Roberto Jr. bent down and grabbed his brother's shirt and started punching his face. Victor cried for him to stop but because his the heir to his father's empire he needed to prove to his father that he is a man. Roberto Jr. his father puppet , whatever his father said he did .

Victoria :

While Andrea and her new found friends were drinking and enjoying the vibe, Victoria was still sitting with her second martini . Andrea and the guys went on the dance floor leaving Luca and Victoria alone in the VIP section with their alcohol. She them caught him staring at her and decided to break tje silence between them but he beats her to it .

" So , do you like this club ? " He ask her.

" Yeah , it's okay. " She says smiling before taking a sip of her martini.

" You come here often . " He ask her again

" No , it's my first time here. " She answers as he took the last bit of his vodka.

" So you're not from around here ? " He ask her.

" I grew up here , I just wasn't here for the last four years . I went to go study fashion in Milan. " She answers his question.