[ 11 ]

Two Months Later (Victoria)

The day she left she went to one of her old friends in New York , she is currently staying there . She didn't leave alone , she left with something from Luca , his child. Yes she is pregnant . A few weeks after she left she found out she's pregnant. She constantly felt sick when she woke up and couldn't eat like she use to .

She woke up and went over her regular routine before her shift at the Brown Bean Café. Her life has changed after she left , she loves the freedom that she has now . She can go anywhere she wants and not anyone can tell her what she can do and can't. After her shower got dressed and out on her uniform that was a black jeans and the shirt the café and a apron.

She left downstairs to the basement garage of her building and got into her car . Her car wasn't flashy , she didn't make it obvious that she had money , she wanted to start over . She pulled into the parking space behind the café that was only for employees snd entered through the back door.

" Hey , Liz . How you today ? " One of her co-workers asked her .

She also goes by Elizabeth Romano now. What is a fresh start without changing your name .

" Hello Tessa . I'm good and yourself ? " Victoria answer's her .

" Can I come over tonight ? " Tessa ask .

" Yeah , sure . " Victoria answers.

" Elizabeth and Tessa , start getting this place into shape before this day starts. " Their boss Michael shouts.

The two walked to the front and started getting the place in shape . Victoria, or Liz was taking the stools of the tables and Tessa was restocking the with fresh muffins .  After everything they flipped the close sign to open and their day started . Victoria was behind the cash register taking the orders of the customers for the morning coffee. 

" Good morning Elizabeth. " A regular customer of hers says with a beautiful smile .

" Good morning Mr.Grayson , can I get you the regular ? " She sayd returning the smile .

" Yes please. " He says .

She turned around to the machine and started with his order order . I vanilla latte and a chocolate and hazelnut muffin . After finishing his order she handed it to him .

" Thank you but there's one more thing. " He ask her with a smirk that reminded her of her husband , Luca.

" What will that be Mr. Grayson. " She asked him.

" Would you mind if i made youMrs. Grayson ? " He jokes and she smiles.

" I'm already a Mrs . I'm Mrs. Romano , Mr. Grayson. " She says flashing him his wedding ring.

" Ahh shoot , i forgot but I'll see you tomorrow , love . " He says as he walked away with a smile on his face.

She enjoys his visits in the morning , he always seems to make her smile even on her bad days . After the morning rush was over she went to her favorite diner place near the coffee shop and got their breakfast special . She loved their food , when she's not in the mood to cook diner for herself she would go their and order their ribs and fries and take it home .

*****

(Luca)

Once again he woke up without her next to her in his bed , he walked over to the bathroom and took a piss before he went to go take a shower . He missed her , he missed the way she made him smile . Since she left he has been over working himself and tried searching for her.  He hired multiple private investigators to search for her but they couldn't.

After pulling on his black suit and shoes he left his penthouse suite and took the elevator to lobby. The valet had his car waiting for him infront of the building. He took his matte black Lamborghini Urus and drove away from the building to their office. He immediately started doing his job before going to check uo on his prisoner.

" Here take this. " He says throwing the guy a ham and cheese sandwich.

" I don't want anything from but my freedom. " The guy shouts throwing the sandwich back at him.

" Fuck you , stay hungry . I was tryinh to be nice but fuck you. " Luca says throwing the sandwich in the dust bin.

He went to his office and locked his prisoner back up , he opened his computer and started searching for Victoria but he couldn't find anything not even one someone might have posted of her so he could find her. His eyes started watering when he couldn't find anything on his wife.  He missed her , he missed everything about her.

Her leaving him broke him , he basically fell apart . He couldn't handle her being away from her . He started over working himself to forget about her but that wasn't possible. A knock on the door distracted him from his search for his wife. It was the private investigator he hired .

" Do you have any news ? " He ask him .

" No sir , I'm so sorry but we couldn't find your wife. " The private investigator says.

" Okay , thank you for trying. " He says flashing him a fake smile.

When the guy left he locked the door . Luca felt hopeless . He was angry. He started throwing stuff against the walls.  He stood against the wall and slid down and tears started running down his cheeks. He didn't know what to do anymore. He spent so much money trying to find her but her couldn't .

" Open the door Luca. " His brother's voice called from the outside.

" Leave me alone. " Luca shouts back.

" Open the fucking door before I shoot it down. " Carl threatens.

" Leave me the fuck alone. What don't you understand ? " Luca shouts back with anger .

" I'm counting till three and if don't open I'll use my gun . One , two , three ! " He says .

He took his gun out and shot the lock letting the door swinh over.  Cark looked at the empty desk and sse his brother sitting in a conner . He hated seeing his brother in this state but he won't have to see him like that anymore.

" Bro , I found her. " Carl says and it caught hus brothers attention.

" If you fucking with me I'll blow your brains out ! Don't fucking play with me like that . " He warns his brother taking out his gun.

" Woah , woah . I'm not fucking with you.  She's in New York ...  " Carls says.

" Get the jet ready to take me to New York . " Luca says running out of his office and Carl after him.

Luca got into his car and Carl got to him before he could take off. He leaned through the window to give him further information.

" She work's at some place called Brown Bean Café and goes my the name Elisabeth Romano. " He explain.

" Thank you , i love you. " Luca says before speeding off .

*****

Hey , what do you think about this chapter ? Leave me a comment and vote.  I will appreciate that. Thank you.