[ 14 ]*

The next morning while she was still asleep he started packing their clothes, without her knowing. When he said they need to leave and go home , he wasn't playing. He wouldn't leave this place without her . The plane was already waiting for them and all they needed was for her to wake up.

While she was still asleep he went to take a hot steaming shower. As the water dropped down his perfectly toned skin , he felt her slender fingers wrapping around his waist.  He hand moved down his abs down to his package. She wrapped her fingers around his size and gently stroked it

He pulled his bottom lip between his pearly white teeth as he enjoyed every second of her hands around his member. He wanted more. He removed her arm's from his body and pushed her back against the shower glass . He held her arm's above her head and pushed his juicy pink lips against her preachy pink lips.

He slid his tongue over her lips , she opened her mouth and allowed his tongue inside.  He moved down to her neck and started his her sensitive area.  He took his one hand and it around her boob . Her nipple was then met by his amazing tongue. He carried her out of the shower and place her wet body on the marble vanity countertop . He dropped to his knees and placed her legs over his shoulders. His tongue met her entrance and his tongue started thrusting in and out of her.

She pushed his head forward as she moaned his name , her toes curled when his thumb started running on her clitoris while his tongue was still in it . She was near her breaking point . His tongue was then replaced by his two middle fingers as he came up to kiss her .

" I'm coming ! " She announced as her nails dug into the skin of his back as she released her juice. Her head sunk into his neck.

" Let me fuck you probably in the bedroom. " He says picking her up from the counter , carrying her to the bedroom in bridal style.

He layed her down on the bed on her stomach , her face down and ass up. He grabbed her hands and tied them with one of his ties . He got behind it gave it a few strokes before slipping into her slowly. His hands rested on her hips as he started slowly thrusting inside of her . She bit down her teeth as he fucked her harder. He started thrusting harder every minute. His balls slapped against her hot pussy .

" Fuck , Luca . " She moaned softly as bit down on the sheets.

He grabbed a fist full of her blonde hair and pulled it as he fucked harder. He was near his breaking point and tugged harder on her wet hair . He felt it coming. He let out a growl before exploded inside of her. He untied his tie and her hands was free at last. He took out his member and walked over to the bathroom , leaving her in the room . He took a shower to wash off and she came to join him . After their shower he got out first and handed her a towel before wrapping the other one around his waist . She followed him to the room .

He took grabbed the clothes he picked out for him before he packed their clothes. He dried his body before pulling on a pair of boxer's.

" Where's my clothes ?" she asked looking in the empty closet.

" I picked this out for you . " He says giving her the white jumpsuit , with thin straps.

" Why did you pick clothes for me ? Where's my clothes ? " She ask .

" It's already packed. " He says .

" Packed for what ? " She ask him.

" For our flight home. " He says .

" I'm not going back ! " She raises her voice.

" Does it look like I gave you a choice ? " He ask her .

" I'm not leaving here. " Victoria stands up against him.

" Okay . " He smiles walking out of the room and she shut the door behind him.

He went to go wait in the living for a text from one of his guards . He watched some TV as he waited for them and a hour later he recieved a text from Diego , his driver and bodyguard. He went to go open the for them .

" James , you go take this bag's to my car the car . " He order's before he went to go bang on the door.

" Victoria open this door now ! " He yells .

" Fuck away and go to your home ! " Victoria angerly yells back at him .

" You want me to shoot this door open ? " He ask her .

" Then you can kill me in the process too . " Victoria laughed.

He took out his gun and got a silencer from Diego , he shot the lock and the door opened. She looked at him shocked . She was backed up against the wall , pulling on the curtains.

" Let's go ! " He command's her grabbing her wrist .

" No , let go of me ! " She yelled .

He closed the door and pushed him against the door.

" Look , the only way you leaving this place is if you dead and we know you're not dead ! Do you want me to kill you ? " Luca says.

" Do it ! Are you going to shoot me or are you going to torture me ? " Victoria ask her .

" Don't fucking test me ! " He yells smacking his hand against the door.

She grabbed his gun from his side . " Here do it . " She says calmly but scared for her life

He grabbed the gun and held it against her head . " Do you want me to do it ? " He asked her and she closed her eyes . A tear fell down her cheek.

" Let's go . " He says , he felt bad for what he just did but leaving was for the best . She can't stay here without protection now that everyone knows that she's linked with him .

He grabbed ahold of her wrist and dragged her out of the room. He locked the door and left the apartment. He got in the backseat with her and buckled her seatbelt . She didn't say a word as they drove to the airport . She was angry and afraid that he might snap at her .

*****

- Hey , how you today ? Tell me what you think about this chapter and leave a vote and share with your friends. I would really appreciate it if you followed me too . Thank you. <33