[ 1. ]

Victoria :

As the chauffeur turns into the driveway of Victoria's family home , she lets out a sigh . She started thinking about all the drama she will have to face in this house from all over again. Before her father called her she was in Milan busy starting her own fashion empire but her plans got put on hold when she received a call from the horrible man she calls her father .

The security gate opened after the chauffeur entered the security code . He drove inside and turnes around the large fountain infront of her home . The chauffeur quickly walked around to open the door for her.  The door opened and finally light entered the dark limousine.

She sticks clean shaven legs out and it's catches the warm sunny weather of Cape Town on her clean shaven legs . She missed the warm weather of South Africa , her home . The home she had to run away from because of her overprotective and stricked father . She walks up to the front door of the mansion. 

" Good afternoon , Ms . Ross . " A lovely unfamiliar middle aged woman greets Victoria with her smile on her freckled face .

" Are you new ? " She asked the lady as she entered the beautiful home .

" Yes, Ms . Ross . I'm Trina . " The new maid says with a lovely smile on her freckled face.

" Nice to meet you but i would like to be addressed as Victoria not Ms. Ross . " She says smiling.

" But Mr.Ross told me to address you as Ms.Ross. "She says without her friendly smile.

" But I'm telling you to address me as Victoria or Ms.Bennet if you don't wanna address me as Victoria.  " Victoria offers her , making it crystal clear to Trina.

Victoria hates being addresses formally, she feels like she is seen as an old woman that's why she prefers to be addressed as Victoria or by her mother's maiden name Bennett.

" Mr. Ross have asked me to get your room ready, can i show you to your room Ms Bennett ? " Trina asked Vee with her usual cheerful smile and Vee returned the smile.

The maid Trina walks up the white painted wood stair with a glass railing , when the reached the top they skipped a few door before the got to her new bedroom . Trina opened the door and saw her childhood bedroom . The room was painted white, the bedsheets was dark grey . The poster's of her favourite celebrities and movies were still stick to the walls .

The only thing that was different in her room was the large king size bed with white headboard and night stand with the black lamps. The white fur carpet was also new and she loved it .

Trina left her alone to take in more of her new bedroom, the guys brought in her suitcases and another girls unpacked it for her hanging in in her massive walk in closet . She opened the door to her en-suite bathroom and saw the renovations her father made . The marble around the walls and large glass shower , the black self standing tub and the double sink vanity had her falling in love with new room .

" Vee ! " She heard her youngest brother Victor call from her room.

She haven't seen him in years , she ran out of the bathroom and into the arms of her shirtless brother .

" I missed you . " She says kissing him on the cheek .

" I missed you too.  " He says as she step away from hum noticing all the new tattoos on his muscular body.

" Wow , what happened to she . " She asked clearly amazed by his new muscular physic .

" The gym and some tattoo artist.  " He jokes making her laugh.

" You need to give me the number of your tattoo guy.  " She says .

" Yeah , we can go tomorrow.  " He says .