[ 20 ]

( Victoria's POV :

It has been seven months since he went into a coma . My due date is near , I want him to be here with me to see our baby come . I wanna see his reaction when I go into labour. I want him to hold my hand while I push the baby out. I him to tell me everything is going to be okay.

We haven't even discussed what we going to name our baby . I walked down to him , I opened the door hoping that his eyes will be staring into my soul but nothing. I went to go sot next to him.

" Hello baby , the baby will be here soon so I won't be able to be next to you that often but as soon as he or she come I will bring her to you. Okay ? " I say hold his hand.

" Vee , Bells is calling you. " Carl says walking through the door.

" I'll be with her in a second. "  I tell him and give Luca a kiss before leaving him.

I went to go see what Isabelle wanted and when I got back I went to him , Carl was still taking to him. He is very secretive he doesn't wanna tell me anything. I knocked on the door before I went inside. He got out of the chair.

" What did you talk about ? " I ask him.

" Nothing . " He tells me and I pull him back.

" Why do you keep hiding things from me when ot concerns my husband ? " I ask him.

" I told you this before , I want to tell you but you will I'm just stress and baby Luciano at risk. " He says and my heart smile's when I heard the name he gave the baby.

Suddenly I got a striking pain and immediately grab my stomach. He looked at me with concern in his eyes.

" What's wrong are you okay ? " He ask me with concern.

" Yeah , the baby is just kicking. " I tell him .

" Are you sure ? I can take you to... " He ask me but I stop him.

" I'm fine . " I say rubbing his shoulder assuring him that I am okay.

*****

When Carl asked me if I was good , o was lying through my teeth. Now I am in the delivery room surrounded by nurses ready for me to push this baby out of my coochie. Carl , his with me. Om squeezing the shit out of his hands.

" One more big push , miss. " The doctor says looking between my legs.

I give one last hard push before I heard the sound of my baby crying for the first time. That feeling brought joy to my heart and a smile brighter than ever before.

I'm a mom. They cleaned him and placed my baby boy in my chest . Carl was right , it's Luciano . I gave him a kiss on his head as he was feeding from my breast . I could feel Carl looking at him with a smile in his face . I look over at him.

" You wanna hold him ? " I ask him.

" Sure . " He smiles .

He went to go sit on the chair with the baby , he looks like someone who had multiple baby's the way his with the baby. His just so gentle with him.

*****

After 24 hours we were released from the hospital and ready to go home. Luciano was sleeping in my arms as Carl drove us home. When we got home he helped me inside , everyone was happy to see the baby . I know he would have been even more excited than them , i he was awake .

Since he was sleeping I took him straight to his that was located across from mine and Luca's. I layed him down and quickly went down to Luca .  He was still asleep . I went to go sit next to him . I'm just sad that he can't be here with us now .

" Hey baby . " I say smiling with tears in his eyes. " I miss you , I miss your touch and your gentle kisses. " I say as my tear dropped on his hand.

" Baby , don't cry please. " He says and i snap my head up to see his eyes looking at me.

" You're awake ! " I say jumping up .

" Where's the baby ? " He ask him.

" Doctor , his awake ! " I yell and the nurse came running to the room.

" Can you please leave us for a minute , I need to do some test on him Mrs.Romano. " The nurse says.

" Okay . " I say smiling . " I'll tell the family. "

I run upstairs with my face decorated with a smile. Everyone was in one place . They were sitting in the living watching tv .

" I have some good news . His awake. " I smile , the look on everyone's faces showed that they were happy .

" Can we go see him ? " Carlos ask him.

" The doctor is doing some test on him quickly. " I say .

" Should I go get the baby ? " Isabelle ask .

" No , I'll go get Luciano. " I say running upstairs to his room.

*****

The doctor finally gave us clearance to go inside and see him. As i walked with Luciano in my arms to his bed a smile appeared on hus face . He was happy to see him. I hand him over to his father and he held his baby for the first time.

" What his name ? " Luca ask .

" Luciano . Carl gave the name . " I smile.

" You chose a good name brother. " Luca smiles.

" I know my Italian names brother. " Carl smiles.

*****

That's the story how my father changed my life by selling me for the Mafia . I don't know if I should kill him or thank him. If he didn't sell me I wouldn't have had this wonderful life and family. Luca changed everything in my life.  He showed me what love is . I love him for everything he has done for me.

The End.