[ 19 ]

Three months have passed and still there was no sign of Luca waking up but his vitals was just going normal. Victoria was five months pregnant , she went for a scan to find out the gender of their baby , she and Isabella just can back from the doctor. When she got home she went straight to her room and change her clothes .

She went back downstairs and walked past Carl's office , she could hear him speaking over the phone . She was curious to know what he was talking about so she decided to listen to his conversation .

" I don't care if it is Victoria brother father , he shot my brother Luca . Your son . Are you just going to leave it like that ? " He asked over the phone , he heart sank in , it was just one bad thing after the other.

Victoria immediately thought about , he was the only one cable of doing something as vicious as shooting someone. She was mad , she turned around walking back to her room . She changed her clothes and her eyes layer on Luca's safe , the safe where he keeps his guns . She locked the closet and opened the safe . She looked at the wide selection of gun and knifes.

She took a gun and grabbed the handgun , it was fully loaded. She didn't know what she was going to do with but she took it . She grabbed her black Birkin bag and dropped the gun in there . She pulled on a pair of sneakers and left . She drove the car to her old house.

The security gate opened allow her in , she pulled infront of the house and guards held their gun's at her. Normally she would have fear rushing through her veins nut there wasn't even an ounce of fear in her . She stepped out of her car and looked at the guards.

She walked up to the front door but before she reached the front steps, Rob opened the door.

" So you really going to let your guards shoot your pregnant sister ? " She asked him and he looked at her bump.

" Oh , when did that happen ? Before or after you ran away ? " He asked her .

" That's not dor you to know but aren't you going to invite me inside ? " She asked him.

" Come in , your highness. " He smirks at her.

She held her bag closer to her as she took the steps to the front door . They walked into his office. She sat down and he looked af her .

" So he had the stamina to knock you up . " He smirks. " To bad because now it's going to grow up without a father. "

" You shut up ! You can't even look after your kids and your are alive. " She says and his smirks disappears.

" You got alot to say now that you are the Mafia Princess , right. " He says .

" Yeah , I had this much since I got out of the womb and did you tell my mother where I live ? " She asked him.

" The whore wanted to know where her little whore was ? " He says.

" You wanna call my mom names ? I can call your mom names aswell so don't start with that joke." I tell him.

" Why are you hear in the first place. " He asked her .

" I came to warn you . You better pray to the Lord that Luca wake's up from that coma because if this baby comes out and his not alive . There will be nobody to stop me from making your life a living hell. " She say calmly.

" Is that a threat ? " He ask me .

" No , it is a promise. " She says getting out of her seat .

She left and went back home to her husband. She took her clothes off and took the gun out of her Birkin.

" What were you doing with that ? " Carl asked her .

" Nothing. " She lie.

" Your brother called , he said you paid him a visit. " Carl says taking the gun from her.

" Yeah , I went to say hello. " She lied .

" You are a terrible liar , Vee. " Carl tells her. " Why did you go a threaten him ? " He continues.

" I heard you talk over the phone and you were talking about Luca's incident. " She says .

" So you were spying on me , you were listening to my private conversations. Did you know that's an invasion of privacy ? " Carl said .

" Robert shot him . Didn't you think that I have the right to know about my husband's condition ? " She fire's at him.

" But you could've gotten seriously hurt over there , you know how they are . " Carl tells her calmly.

" I know and I'm sorry but ... " She says and she stopped when she felt a kick from her baby .

" What's wrong ? " He ask her .

" She kicked . " Victoria smiles at him.

" Can i feel ? " He ask Victoria.

" Yeah , if you want to. " Vee said .

She took his hand and placed it on her stomach. She moved his hand around trying to feel the baby kick again. He felt the baby's tiny foot kick against his hand .

" Victoria ? Are you here ? " Isabella called from the bedroom.

" Yes , Bella were in the closet. " Victoria called.

She walked in and saw them inside. Carl had a smile on his face and so did Victoria. She had no choice but to smile at them .

" Bane , we felt the baby boy kick. " Carl says pulling her closer and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

" It's not a boy . " Victoria tells him.

" How do you know ? " Carl ask her .

" Because I know . It's not a boy . " She tells him.

While they were going back and forth about the gender of the baby. Isabella noticed the open safe with all the guns inside.

" Uhm , why is the safe open ? " Isabella asked them .

" I was just putting Luca's stuff away and I came across it . " Victoria lies.

" What is Carl doing here ? " She asked him.

" He was looking for me and found me here. " Victoria says.

" Is there something you're not tell me ? " She asked.

" Yes . " Victoria says and explains to her what happened.

Victoria is really a terrible liar .

" And Carl I still wanna know what happened to my husband , who shot him ? " She ask .

" I'm not going to tell you okay . It has nothing to do with you . " Carl yells at Victoria. "I'm keeping the truth from you to protect you . You and the baby." He tells her but a calmer.

*****

Ello ? How you doing ? Tell what you think and leave a vote please. Would appreciate it. ALOT. Thank you.❤️