[ 6 ]

The next morning when she woke up and she couldn't stop thinking about how close she was to finally feeling him inside of her. She got used to not having her phone but she still missed having it .

She missed talking to her best friend and her brother Victor . She still haven't forgave her family for what the have done . She had so much questions about her family leaving her here but it won't ever be answered. She got up and went to go brush her teeth before she went to go climb back under her sheets.

Her bedroom door opened and his tall figure appeared in her room. It was Luca. He was shirtless and wearing a blue plaid pajama pants . He came in smiling at her but she didn't smile back .He came to lay next to her without asking and without knowing that she doesn't have anything to wear under there.

" Did you learn your lesson last night ? " He ask turning his face towards her .

" What lesson? " She asked .

" That you should stop teasing me or else there will be consequences  ? " He ask her.

" I was never teasing you , you just wanted to taste me and have your head between my legs. " She says.

" I wanted that correct but you wanted me just as much as I wanted you Victoria and don't try to deny that." He says moving his arm around her waist.

" I'm denying it because its not true , i was teasing you . " She lies through her teeth. 

" Then look me in the eye and tell me that you didn't want me inside of you. " He says moving his hand from  her waist under her shirt.

" I didn't want you inside of me . " She says looking at his bare chest. 

" You can't even look me in the eye and tell me you didn't want me to get inside of you . " He laughs.

" Okay , okay . I wanted it ! " She admits.

He pulled her closer to him , her naked underparts against him.

" Do you still want me ? " He ask her .

" Yes , you just teased me last night and I had to satisfy myself. " She scolds at him.

" You will taste me inside of you someday. " He says kissing her .

They heard a knock on her door , the door opened and Luca's father walked through. He was shocked to see them in bed together .

" Breakfast is ready . " He says looking at the two of them in bed .

" We'll be there in a minute. " Luca answers and his father leaves the bedroom .

Luca got out of bed waiting for her to get out . He didn't know that she was naked under the the sheets . She looked at him and he looked at her , he was unsure why she was still laying down.

" Can you leave ? " She ask him .

" Why ? Why should I leave ? " He ask her.

" I need to get dressed. " She says blushing from embarrassment.

" Oh , so you were . " He says laughing and she though him with the pillow.

" Get out !" She commands him .

He left laughing, she got out of bed and pulled a pair of panties on and pants.  She then went downstairs to sit with the rest of Luca's family for the first time.  Since she came here , she never ate a meal with them . She ate all her meals in her room . She got to the dinning room and everyone's head turns towards her . Surprised to see her .

" Come sit here next to me. " Luca says.

She walked and sat down next to him . Their breakfast got served . They all started eating their breakfast that was prepared by one of the chefs.