[ 16 ]*

Victoria walked into her room slamming the door behind her , she walk with her back against the wall sliding down with her face in her palms balling her eyes . The door opened, he head turns towards the door and she saw Isabella. Isabella sat down next to her , throwing her arm around Victoria to pull her closer to her comfort.

" Victoria , you shouldn't believe him . Luca wasn't doing anything that he accused him of. " Isabella says.

" I can't just trust Luca after the lies . I wanna believe him but I can't Isabella. " Victoria says balling her eyes out.

" Believe me when I say , Luca wasn't anywhere near club's when you were away . He was always at work or locked up in his room . " Isabella says , trying to convince her .

" Then why would his father say something so cruel ? Did he just wanna hurt me ? "Victoria asked her trying to control her tears.

" Trust me , his one cruel person. " Isabella says hurting from the memories of the past.

" Was he do the same with you ? " Victoria asked her.

" Worse , he never liked me . I don't even think he likes me now. " Isabella chuckled through the pain.

" Why are we still in this family even though we get treated like shit by our supposed father in-law ? " Victoria asked wiping her tears .

" Love , it for the men that we love that we are still in this hell hole . But you won't be living here for long. " Isabella says .

" What do you mean ? " Victoria asked confused.

" Let's talk over a glass of wine . " Isabella says getting up from the floor.

" No , it's okay. I don't wanna drink . " Victoria says kinda hinting the news to her.

" Why not ? Doesn't Luca want you to drink ? " She asked Victoria.

" I'm pregnant . " Victoria says showing Isabella her little bump.

" Oh my god , you're lying . " She says hold her hands infront of her face . " How far are you ? "

" About 8 weeks , i found out just after i ran away.  " Victoria answer's her. " You cant tell anyone

" I promise I wont tell anyone but now I know why Luca wanna move out . " Isabella says running her mouth. " Sorry , pretend like you didn't hear that . It's supposed to be a surprise. " She says .

" It's okay , I'll pretend I didn't hear that . " Victoria laughs and her bedroom opens and Luca's face appeared.

" That's my que to leave , I'll see you guys tomorrow at breakfast. " She says smiling.

" See you tomorrow Bells . " Luca says smiling at her .

Victoria smiled at her before she left the room . Luca went to go sit down on the bed and untied his shoes before undressing himself. Victoria went to the closet and took out her black silk nightdress. She then went to her bathroom and brushed her teeth and brushed her hair before she went to go lay next Luca . She switched the light of and turned her back to him . He moved over to her side , he rubbed his hand across her arm and placed a kiss on her shoulder .

" Stop what you're doing it's not going to work . " She says.

" What do I have to do for you to forgive me ? " Luca asked her .

" Nothing , just leave me alone. " She says.

" I'm done trying with you . " He mumbles before turning over to his side of the bed.

They were both awake laying with there back to each other.

" I'm sorry . " Victoria says.

" Sorry for what ? " Luca asked her.

" For pushing you away , never wanted to push you away. I knew coming back here was going to be painful and I wanted to avoid it. " She say .

" No matter what , I'll always try my best to protect you.  " He says and finally she turns around facing him.

" I love you. " She says putting her hand on his cheek.

" I love you . " He says pulling her closer.

She pushed her lips against hers and he pulled her onto him. His hands moved under her nightdress and squeezed her butt. He pulled the dress over her head and threw it on the floor. He turned her over and pulled her panties down, she slipped her hands in his boxer and pulled down his pajama pants and boxers.

His disappeared between her legs , his soft lips connected with the skin of her inner thighs. He kisses moved closer to her entrance , he tongue started doing it's thing against her clitoris. She moaned his name pressing his head down . He came back up to her face and kissed her .

" This is for you ignoring me. " He whispered into her ear.

He got up and walked over to the closet. He opened his draws and pulled out a black tie of his and walked over to her .

" Hold your hands out. " He says and she holds her hands out infront of him.

He gently pushed her back and her body flopped against the sheets . She tied her arm's against the headboard. He took an ice cube from the cup and placed it between his lips. He leaned forward and the cold icecube touches the skin on her chest making her take a deep breath in as shivers went down her body.

He moved the ice cube down to her already hard nipple , he moved the ice cube around her nipple and a moan escaped her lips . He finished with the left nipple and moved over to the next one and did the exact same thing before moving down her belly to her crotch.

He left the cube on her before he started eating ot with his cold lips , she tried closing her legs for him to stop but he would just spread it open and continue. He ate it up till his wife's legs were trembling and begging him to stop. She then came undone under his tongue.

He untied her hands and pulled her onto him while he was laying down. She lowered herself onto him , slowly. He rest his hands on her hips pulling her forward and pushed her back , showing her what to do. She then started rocking her to hips back and forth like he showed her.

" That's it baby. " He moaned.

*****

- Hey , i was thinking of a spin-off from this book telling you Isabella and Carl's story. What do you think about that ? Also leave a vote and tell me what you think about this chapter.

Love you.<3