[ 7 ]

The next morning she woke up next to him , she was smiling even though she didn't wanna share a bed with him. His phone went off next to him on the wooden nightstand . She reached over to grab his phone but his eyes snapped open and saw her reaching for his phone. She looked down at him with guilty eyes and moved back to her side of the bed .

" What are you doing ? " He asked her in a deep raspy voice .

" Nothing . " She blatantly lied to him .

" You know that you are lying right. " He says.

She rolled her eyes at him.

" I don't like people disrespecting or lying to me . " he says with a emphasis on lying .

She snapped her tongue and got out od bed . She grabbed her pink silk robe and went to the bathroom. She grabbed her toothbrush and brushed her teeth . He walk inside , with a morning boner that was ready to jump out of those plaid pajama pants . He grabbed his tooth brush and he to started brushing his teeth.

" What did you want on my phone ? " He ask her after spitting out the toothpaste.

She removes the toothbrush and spit the foamy toothpaste put of her mouth before answering him . " I wanted to call my friend who must be worried sick about me . You and your fucking father took my phone away and I had to sit in this fucking room alone and I wasn't even able to call my fucking friends or brother for fucks . " She yells at him .

" I'm locked up im this fucking room like a grounded teenager without being able to speak to anyone that I actually fucking like ! " She adds to her angry words .

" Don't fucking yell at me like that ! I'm not your fucking child. " He says with his hand around her throat.

Luca hated anyone yelling at him . He mostly hated the way her responded to people that disrespected him . His anger always got the better of him. She looked at him with fear in her eyes, and he hated himself for the way she looked at him . He immediately lets go of her throat.

" I'm so so sorry. " He apologise to her for his actions.

She didn't say anything . She rinsed her mouth and stormed out of the bathroom with tears in her eyes . She walked to the closet and locked herself in . She sat down on the fluffy chair and started balling her eyes out . She couldn't believe why he would do this to her . She didn't know why all the men she loved were abusive towards her. She started thinking that she was the reason why men was abusive towards her . Maybe she provoke them .

He started knocking on the door when he heard her crying. He felt really bad but he just didnt know what came over him to do that to her. Guess he want use to people speaking to him the way she did . Most people he came across was afraid of him so they wouldn't dare speaking to him like that but she did it . He just wanted to show his dominance but he did it the wrong way .

" Vee , I'm sorry . Please open the door for me . " He begged her . He wanted to apologise to her but she wouldn't allow him . " Let me apologise please. "

" Mr. Romano , breakfast is ready. " A young woman came in the room , her blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail.

His head snapped at her . " Bring our food to our room and next time you fucking knock !" He yells at her .

" Sorry Sir . " She says leaving the room .

The girl left and came back to the room a few minutes late with a tray that had their food on it . She came out of the closet with red eyes from crying. She has been crying alit lately.

" I'm really sorry for my reaction Victoria. I didn't mean it . I was just angry. " He says.

His brother came in and he had to leave for some business. Luca went to go grab a shower. He got dressed professionally but casually. He was wearing a royal blue suit and white shirt, the three buttons ontop was open revealing his perfecting tones chest . He ran his hand through his wet hand and pushed it back . He put bis silver chain on and fancy black dress shoes. He closed the closet door and entered opened the safe . He took out his gun and put it in his side .