[ 3 ]

After going to sleep with tears in her topaz blue gems , she woke up the next morning with her eyes dry and tear stains on her cheeks. She turned around and took her phone on the nightstand. She opened her phone and saw a text from Andrea telling her that she is safe .

Victoria still couldn't believe that she hanged out with people from the mafia last night . She pulled the sheets of her body and got out of bed . She slipped into her black Louis Vuitton slippers that was placed on the white fur carpet next to her bed .

She went into her en-suite bathroom , she was still amazed by the wonderful marble slabs around her bathroom. She got some toothpaste and put it on her toothbrush. She wet the brush and stick it in her mouth and started brushing her teeth. While she was brushing her teeth she noticed her horrible father's handprint in her neck . The bruising looked horrible and she knew that shouldn't let anyone see it but first she had to let her father see what he did to her.

She closed the bathroom and pulled her matching silk bathrobe on and walked downstairs. She went to go sit down at the dining table next to Victor . She noticed the bruising on her brothers face . She knew that her father was the reason for her brother's bruising .

" Are you okay ? " She asked him .

" Yeah , I'm fine dont worry about it . " He assures her .

" Was it dad ? " She asked him .

" And his sidekick. " He whispers to her and she started laughing .

" What's so funny ? " Her brother R.J ask .

" And where the fuck is my breakfast l. " Her dad yells to the staff.

The staff hurried and brought our breakfast to the table . They put my waffles with fresh strawberries and maple syrup . She grabber her knife and fork and started cutting her waffles into tiny squares before eating it .

" You shouldn't eat that much , you getting fatter by the moment. " R.J comments with a laugh following his awful comment.

" Just ignore him , his a dumb ass. " Victor whispers into his sisters ear .

" I know . " Victoria says finishing the last few blocks of her waffles.

"Try to leave this house and I will kill you ! " Her father says and she just rolled her eyes at him before walking to the stairs .

Now that's she's locked up she doesn't have anything to do but binge watch her favourite shows . Her favourite thing to do , she ordered some popcorn from the staff . She watched her favourite HBO Max series , Euphoria . She watched the show more then a dozen of times bur still doesn't get bored of it .

She got a couple of text from Andrea and told her that she was on lockdown and continued watching her shows . She was bored staying in her room all day with nothing to do. She didn't wanna get beat up by her father again , so she put on a bikini and went to the backyard and enjoyed her pool.

She lie down on the lounge chair next to the pool and got a sun tan , she put her straw hat over her face fell asleep. While she was sleeping she felt someone kicking against the chair , she took the hat off and saw her dad with an immaculate black dress dress and matching black heels and bag .

" Wear this tonight and cover that bruising up !" He says.

" Why ? Where are you going ? " She ask him.

" We're going to a dinner at six , so try and make yourself look good. "He says and walks away leaving her alone to take in the dress.

She got up and took the dress with her to her bedroom. She handed the dress in her closet and put the shoes under it . Since it was almost six o'clock she went to go take a shower . She shampooed and conditioned her hair before washing the rest go her body . As the soap ran from her slim body , she massaged her scalp as the water removed the soap from her hair.