[ 17 ]

The next , Luca woke up before her . He and his brother had some business to take care of. She woke up and felt an empty space next to her . She wrapped the sheets around her naked body before waking to pick up her clothes from the floor. She threw on her robe and went downstairs.

She walked and downstairs for breakfast and saw his father , Laura and Isabella sitting at the table for breakfast.She rolled her eyes and turned around when she saw her Carlos face . She didn't want to argue with him again , she was doing it for the sake of her growing baby.

" Victoria ! Come sit next to me . " Isabella called her back.

" Let her go if she wants to leave  , Bella. " He says .

" I was just seeing if Luca was down here , I'm not hungry right now . " She lies .

" You have to eat , you know. " Isabella says looking at her growing belly.

She went to sit down next to Isabella and the staff got her a plate . She got bacon , eggs and toast and two pancakes. She started digging into her breakfast when she got the nauseas feeling just after she finished her meal . She excused herself and ran to her the bathroom. Her food came back up into the toilet.

" Are you okay in there ? " Isabella ask knocking on the door .

" Yeah , I'm fine don't worry about it. " Victoria says walking out of the bathroom.

" I remember when I... " Isabella says and her smiles just vanished from her face.

" What ? " Victoria asked .

" It's nothing , do you wanna go shop while the boys are out ? " She ask her changing the topic.

" Sure , let's do it . " Victoria says.

" See you down stairs and 15 female minutes. " Isabella jokes as they split ways.

She walked into her closet in search for something cute to wear with her  2month baby bump. Her little bump bust big , it was barley noticable. She took out a black a black corset top , black leather pants and her black Jimmy Choo heels  She felt the outfit and heels on her bed before going to the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth and ran herself a bath .  She got in and soaked her body in the bath while listen to music from her phone. After a whole 54 minutes she. Finished in the bathroom , she walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair and body .

She dried her body and pulled on her clothes , she walked to the bathroom and stood infront of the vanity and looked at her curly wet blonde hair.  She decided to go without make-up , she just added some gloss to her lips. She grabbed her black crock-skin Birkin bag and went to Isabella & Carl's room . She was still busy with her make-up.

" Oh my god , you look so damn beautiful and you not even wearing make-up. Damn . " Isabella gushes over her , standing up.

" Thank you , but look at you damn mama . " Victoria says looking at her .

Isabella was wearing a brown Chanel two piece set  and matching combat boots. She was dripped in Fendi , She had a Chanel bag . They left and had two of their bodyguards drive them to the mall as Luca and Carl suggested. When they got their , he walked a few feet behind them.

They walked into the store and searched through the racks for some clothes that they like. They walked into every store in the mall , they or their bodyguards carried about fifty or so bags from every store in the mall. They got shoes , jewellery , bag's , underwear , and more clothes.

They walked to the ice cream store and got them some icecream and went to go sit in the food court while eating their ice cream. While they were sitting something was bugging Victoria and she could resist asking Isabella.

" Can I ask you something ? " Victoria ask her.

" Yeah , of cause you can . " Isabella answered.

" Remember when I came from the bathroom after vomiting my guts out ? " Vee laughed.

" How could I forget it ? " Isabella asked laughing with her.

" You said , you remember when you ... then you stopped what did you wanna say ? I can't stop thinking about it. " Victoria explained.

" Okay , I would have to tell someone , someday . " She says pushing her ice-cream cup to the side.

" A few months after me and Carl started dating , he asked me to move in and i didn't want to but he begged . So I agreed. His father didn't like but he is Carl . He didn't care and that led to his father thinking that I was just another gold digger . " Isabella says.

" The more I know about that man , the more I hate him . " Victoria says trying to lighten the mood.

" Yeah . I fell pregnant and before I could tell Carl the devil found out . He forced me to abort my child even though I didn't want to. " She says and her eyes begin to water. " I'm sorry , i just get emotional talking about this subject. " She says.

" No , don't apologize. " Victoria says moving her chair closer to Isabella's.

" You after that abortion , I was never able to get pregnant . Carl and I have tried so many times and we tried everything. " She says .

" I'm really sorry , Bella . " Vee said hugging her .

" It's not your fault , Vee . " Isabella smiles .

After their talk , they got up and left the mall . They got back to the car and went home . When they got home they saw Carl's car in the driveway full of bullet holes. They girls ran inside and found Carl and his father sitting. Carl had a blood on his white shirt .

" Where's Luca ? " Victoria asked Carl.

" Vee , I need you to sit down . " Carl says.

" Carl . Where . Is . Luca ? " Vee asked .

" His in the hospital , he was shot. "

She brought her hands to her face and fell down on her knees . Emotions took over her body and she started crying. All she could think about was ' what if he doesn't wake up ' , ' will their child ever see his or her father ? ' .

*****

I gave you some more , Bella and Vee time , since I'm planning on writing a spin-off from this book. So what do you think ?