[ 13 ]

It has been months since the two of them went to bed together . Neither of them could say that they didn't miss having each other next to them. She woke up up and reached over feeling an empty space next to her. She looked over and her sense of touch wasn't lying , he wasn't there. "Where could he have been ? " She asked herself.

She wrapped the satin sheets around her naked body and left her room in search for her husband. A smile appeared on her face as she leaned against the wall watching him in the kitchen singing . He was singing her favorite song , the song he hates but secretly loved . He turned around and stopped singing when he saw her.

" I thought you hated that song. " She says walking closer towards 5 .

" I do , you just printed it my head and now I can't stop singing it. " He says hugging her and gave her a kiss.

" But doesn't that mean the song is good ? " She ask holding him in her arm's.

" Aren't you supposed to be in bed ? I made you breakfast. " He ask her .

" Sorry that I ruined your surprise . " She smile . " I'll go back to bed and wait for you , okay . " She says.

" Okay , I'll see you in a few . " He says turning back to the stove.

She walked away with a smile on her face , she quickly pulled on her bra and panties before getting under the covers. She turned on the TV and continued her series while he was busy cooking for her. He was busy finishing up the last few pancakes . He puts the pancakes on plates and put the plates on black wooden tray , with a rose and two glasses of .

He walked over to the room , she looked over and smiled . He puts the tray infront of her before he got next to her in bed . He takes a pancake and folds it in half before taking a bite.

" How does it taste ? " He ask her .

" You actually not as bad of a cook as I thought you would be . " She laughs and he joins her.  " Is that banana I'm tasting ? " she ask him .

" Yes , that how my mom makes it for me. " He says smiling.

" It's amazing though , thank you. " She kisses him .

" Can I have my breakfast now . " He ask her.

" We just did it last night and did you forget about the ... " She says and rushes to the bathroom.

She sat down infront of the toilet and she started vomiting. He knocked the door but she didn't allow him inside , she just said she's fine . Morning sickness was normal. She flushed and brushed her teeth . He was waiting outside for her .

" Are you okay ? Was it the food. " he asked.

" No , morning sickness is normal. Don't worry about it. " She smiled hugging him.

" Why don't we go out ? Let's go buy you some stuff ? " He smiles .

" No , it's okay . We can do it some other time. " She says.

" No , we going to with your friend tonight. " He reminds her

" Do you really wanna go ? " She ask her .

" Yeah , we're in New York. " He says .

She finally agreed to going with him , she needed it since her clothes were fitting anymore. It was getting to a little tight for her . She took a shower and slipped on a hoodie and some jeans with boots. She pulled on her coat and they left .

He took her on a whole shopping spree , they were carrying throughout the city going in every store they came across . They got him some clothes but got her ten times more clothes. They came across a baby store and went inside.

" Oh my goodness ! " She squealed with puppy dog eyes holding the tiny pink coat. " Isn't this the cutest ? " She asked him.

" Yes , it is. " He says .

" Let's leave , before we buy the store empty without knowing the sex of the baby. " She says dragging him out the store .

They walked over to his car and dumped the bag's in the backseat. They got in the car and drove to her apartment. He carried the bag's up to her apartment.

" Shit , why did you have to buy all this stuff ? " He says quietly as he followed her into the elevator.

As they got out of the elevator they walked out to her apartment. She unlocked the door and he dropped the bag's in her room . As much as he loved being here he wanted to go home. Back to the sunny weather of Cape Town,South Africa. As he left the room his phone rang and it was his brother.

" Did you find her ? " His brother asked .

" Yeah , thank you again . " Luca said smiling.

" Anytime , so when you coming home ? " Carl asked him.

" Soon , is everything still alright their ? " Luca asked his brother .

" Yes , but this motherfucker Cruze finally we getting our money that his father owes us. After sending him video of beating his useless son he finally. " Carl laughed. " Wedoing a trade , our money for his idiot son. Can you be here before Monday ? " Carl asked him

" Sure , we'll come back Monday. " Luca promised him .

" Love you , bro. " Carl says .

" Love you too , brother. " Luca says hanging up the call .

He puts the phone in his back pocket and walked over to the kitchen . Victoria was sitting in the living busy with her phone . He grabbed a bottle of water and went to go sit next to her .

" Baby , when are we going home ? " he asked her , she shuts her phone and turns towards him.

" I told you that this is my home now, Luca . " She says.

" Your home is with me. " He says .

" Luca , I'm not going back to that place. " She says . " I came here because I wanted to start over. " She says .

" Without me ? " He asked her. 

She hesitated to answer . " Yes. " She finally answers him.

" Let me ask you this . Do you wanna raise my child without me ? " He ask her .

" If I have to , I will . " She says .

" I'm not allowing you to because we flying back home whether you like it or not. Even if I have to drag you in that plane we are going home.  This is not our home. " He says and she storms of.

" You always want everything your way don't you ? Everything must just be what you want it to be . " She says.

She storms of to her room but left her phone . Her phone was unlocked the perfect opportunity for him to text Tessa to cancel their plans. After the text was sent he deleted it . He then picked up his phone.

" Carl get the plane to come pick us up . We coming home and send to bodyguards with. I may need their help to get Vee on that plane. " He says .

" Sorted lil bro , just sent me your address. " Carl said before hanging up.

*****

- Tell me what you think about this. This chapter took me a long time to write though 😂