[ 15 ]

The plane landed. As they walked of the private jet there was a car waiting for them. He offered to help her but she rejected the offer walking past him to the car . She got in the back and he followed her inside. He tried to speak with her but she wasn't having it.  He knew that he messed up.

" What so you not going to speak to me now ? " He ask her .

She didn't say anything , that was her answer to him . He didn't talk after that answer. They got home and she was nervous to show her face there again. She didn't know how his father would react or what they'll do about her being there again.

He opened the door for her and she got out . They walked inside and his father's head snap to her . His big evil eyes scanned her body from head to toe . Her heart was racing as he got up closer to her , without thinking she wrapped her hand around Luca's bicep , her nails digging into his skin as fear rushed through her veins .

" What is she doing here ? " He asked Luca his evil eyes staring through her soul

" This is her house , isn't it ? " Luca asked his father.

" She left you , on your damn wedding day ! " He says.

" Yes , the wedding your forced us in so be happy that she's back here and don't worry we won't stay her for long either . So for as long as she stays here , you will treat her like family because that is what she is . And if she doesn't feel safe in this house there will be consequences father ! " Luca says , his father's evil eyes went smaller and this grown ass man suddenly went quiet.

He took her up to their room , everything was still the same. The clothes she left was still handing in their closet . She grabbed a sweat shirt and jeans before she started undressing. She pulled on the jeans and sweatshirt. She took off her make-up and pulled her hair into a messy bun.

" You still mad at me ? " He ask her hugging her from behind.

" No , not at all. " She says in a sarcastic tone.

" I'm sorry , okay. I can't leave you alone in New York , leaving you there is me leaving you to the wolf's. " He explains to her.

" I was there for two months , two fucking months without anything happening and now all of a sudden I'm in danger ? Now after you wanted  me to leave I'm suddenly in danger ? What pure bullshit , Luca . " She says .

" Trust me , you might think it's a lie but its not . I'm being honest with you baby . " He says cupping her cheeks .

" You know I hate it when you're mad me . " He says smiling at her .

" You really think a smile is going to change everything ? " She asked folding her arms infront of her chest .

" No but after you give me something else , it might change the way you feel about daddy . " He smirks biting his bottom lip , he pulled her to him and squeezed her butt.

She pushed him away from her ." Sex isn't going solve all your problems with me ! You held a gun to my head . You held a gun to your pregnant wife's head , you sick fuck ! " She yells at him with tears running down her face thinking about the altercation between them.

" I'm sorry , you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I just reacted without think Victoria. I know i wouldn't do anything to hurt you , please forgive. " He says hugging her and left a kiss on her head.

She pushed him further away from him and left the bathroom. He followed her downstairs to the garage . " Where are you going ? " He asked her.

" I'm going to Andrea's ? Do you wanna come with ? " She asked him .

" Look your fucking attitude is starting to stink and I don't like it . You have every right to be mad at me but you can atleast change your fucking attitude ! How many times do I have to apologize ? " He ask her .

She rolled her eyes at him before hanging the key back up and pushed past him to the kitchen. She asked the staff to make her something to eat , she lost her attitude with them and she was regular nice Victoria but as soon as he talked with her , her attitude was back .

*****

She pulled on a grey sweatshirt and blue jeans before walking downstairs to the dinning room. Laura , Luca's mother smiled when she saw her again. ' I missed you. ' Laura mouthed as Victoria walked closer to the table. Vee went to go sit down in the middle of Isabella and Luca . She squeezed Victoria's hand and smiled at her , showing that's she happy to have her back

The kitchen staff brought their food to the table and they started dishing food in their plates. They started eating and everyone was silent , nobody spoke . The only thing you could hear was their forks crashing into their plates.

" So , Victoria ? Where were you the past two months ? " Carlos asked her breaking the silence in the room .

" Honey , she just needed a break , leave her . You don't have answer that Victoria. " Laura says.

" I want to hear her answer . I wanna know where she went on vacation while my son was home ? " He says .

" Dad ! " He says raising his voice. " Babe you dont have to answer that . "

" I will answer it . I was in New York recovering from the lies you and your son was hiding from me . " She answers.

" What lies ? " He asked acting oblivious.

" You could atleast told me the reason that I'm here but no , nobody even tried to tell me that I was sold to pay off my father's dept ! I found it out on my "wedding day " . After i fell in love with him , i got told why I'm here . " She says and Carlos was just quiet , not him alone .

" So if you think your son had it hard think about me , how i felt when i found out that my father sold me to pay off his dept. " She asked him .

" He didn't need you here , he was fucking random whor... "

" Baby , don't believe this sick fuck ! " Luca yells looking him dead in his eyes. " He will do anything to upset you , dont let him get to you. " Luca says looking back at her trying to calm her down . He rubbed her arms as he looked into her eyes.

" Don't fucking touch me ! " She yells at him before pushing her chair out .

She left her food on the table and ran upstairs to her room . The pain started all over again . The pain that took her month's to come over , the pain that she's still not over . Luca looked at his father , he had pure hate in his eyes.

" You just had to push her buttons didn't you ? " Carl ask his father. " Baby , please go check up on Vee . " He asked his wife , Isabella.

*****

- Heyy , what do you think of this chapter ? You probably hate it because it was just arguments the whole damn chapter. But leave a vote please , I would really appreciate a vote and a comment.