[ 4 ]

Her father and brother walked out the room leaving her behind . She ran after them grabbing her brother's arm with tears in her topaz blue gems. Victor could leave her but he didn't have a choice . He knew if he took her with she'll just have to face more of hee father's punishment.

" Victor , why are you leaving me here ? " She ask him .

" It's for your own well-being Vee. " He answers her with out look in her eyes .

" Victor, if you loved me you wouldn't leave me with this strangers. " She cried.

" Victor ! Let's go ! " Their father yelled at her .

" I'm sorry . " He says pulling his arm from her grip.

He walked out the door and ran after her brother , she tripped over the front of her dress and fell to the ground. She ignored the pain and ran after the limousine. She cried for her dad , she couldn't believe her father would just leave her like that. Then it hits her , when her brother said ' father already has plans for you .. ' this was the plan . To leave her with a bunch of strangers .

She ran after her father with tears in her eyes. She cried his name out and not a single soul looked back. That moment Victoria knew that , this was her father's plan all along. How could her father do this to her , she was left crying.

" Victoria , let's go inside . " Luca's soft and gentle voice said from behind her . His hands wrapped around her waist lifting her up from the ground.

" Leave the fuck alone ! Let me go ! " She yelled removing his hands .

" Let's go inside and talk about it . " Luca says .

" Did you know ? " Victoria asked him wiping her tears.

" I didn't know it was going to be you , but i knew my father was arranging a wife for me . " Luca says sitting down .

" Well , i had no idea . " Victoria says.

" I'm sorry . " He says hugging and she hugged him.

Deep down Victoria was actually glad that its wasn't some stranger that she didn't know . She doesn't know Luca that well but atleast she knew . When he hugged her she felt like she was going to be okay.

" Let's go inside . " He says picking her up from the floor .

They walked inside and Luca took her straight to her bedroom that was located next to his . The bedroom was so much bigger than her bedroom back home or where she use to live before her father and her brother's abandoned her . She knew that R.J was capable of doing it to her but not Victor.

Her new bedroom had a marble slab fireplace , with a 60 inch t.v. hanging from it . It also had a massive walk in closet and en-suite bathroom. She went to go lie down on her massive king size bed in the middle of the room . She heard a knock before the door slowly opened. It was Luca.

" Uhm , you don't have anything to wear so I figured you might need this more than I do. " He says with a lovely smile as he was holding a hoodie and shorts over her arm.

" Thank you. " She smiled as he walked closer to her.

" It is my pleasure . " He says.

" Luca , can i ask you something ? " She ask him .

" Sure anything. " He says .

" Now that I'm apparently part of your family , why did those men shoot at you and your friends the other night ? " She asked him the question that have been bugging her since that night.