[ 18 ]

After their talk , they got up and left the mall . They got back to the car and went home . When they got home they saw Carl's car in the driveway full of bullet holes. They girls ran inside and found Carl and his father sitting. Carl had a blood on his white shirt .

" Where's Luca ? " Victoria asked Carl.

" Vee , I need you to sit down . " Carl says.

" Carl . Where . Is . Luca ? " Vee asked .

" His in the hospital , he was shot. "

She brought her hands to her face and fell down on her knees . Emotions took over her body and she started crying. All she could think about was ' what if he doesn't wake up ' , ' will their child ever see his or her father ? ' .

" No . No . This can't be happening not now ? " She says running her hands between her hair .

" Victoria , sweetie . Calm down please.  " Isabella says looking at her .

" My child is going to grow up without a father Isabella , how the fuck can I calm down . " Victoria yells at Isabella.

" What do you mean ? " Carlos asked her just as surprised as Carl.

" Are you pregnant ? " Carl ask hee , his was happy but surprised .

" You have to take me to him , NOW. " She commands him .

" Let me change first . " Carl says running up the stairs .

" I wanna go now . " She cries .

" He will be back now . " Isabella tells her .

Carl came back running down the stairs , he grabbed the keys to a different car , his black Mercedes G-wagon. They got in and he rushed her to the hospital , they found out in what he was and they were told that he was still in surgery . She started pacing down the walls while waiting for the surgeons to get done.

The nurse came out running , with Luca's blood on her clothes.

" Doctor , we need you . " The nurse called .

They got more surgeons in the theatre. The pain she was going was unexplainable. As she was sitting there waiting for news about her husband she prayed for him to get better. She didn't want their child to grow up without him.

She didn't know how she would live without him . Millions of things crossed her mind as she sat there waiting for some news. Now in this moment she needed hee brother to come and comfort her but we all know that it won't happen .

An hour later the doctor came out and Carl called him .

" Yo , doc . How's my brother ? " He asked the doctor .

" He lost alot of blood causing him to go into a coma.He needs a blood transfusion , can we ask his father to donate blood  ? " The doctor asked .

" Yes , I will go." Carlos says stepping up.

" Follow me sir. " The doctor says.

Victoria watched as Carlos and the doctor walked off . Isabella watched her sitting in the conner alone wit her hand in her stomach . Isabella went to sit next to her .

" Do you know the gender yet ? " She ask Victoria trying to distract hee from the whole situation.

" No , not yet. " Victoria answered softly.

" But what are you hoping for ? Usually mom's can like feel if it is a boy or a girl. " Isabella says.

" I really want a boy.  " Victoria says.

*****

After a whole 2 hours the blood transfusion was done. Luca was still in a coma due to blood loss. Victoria sat next to Luca's lifeless body listen to the beeping of the machine. She placed her hand over his , she then kissed his hand .

" You want something ? You hungry yet ? " Carl ask her.

" No , I'm good thank you. " Victoria says smiling.

" Are you sure ? You need to eat , you eating for two now . " Carl smiled.

" Just get me a muffin and some coffee . Thank you. " She smiled.

He left the room , leaving her alone with Luca . She turned back to Luca.

" They know about the baby , I'm sorry . I know you wanted to be here with me when we broke the news . 

*****

Two days later. He was transferred to their home hospital , they had a room in their basement that they used as a "hospital". They had nurses that took care of him . She was still laying next to him waiting for him to make a movement or just wake up. It was the same thing . Just the beeping of the machine .

" Hey , I brought you some breakfast. " Isabella says holding a tray of food out for her.

" Thank you. " Victoria says smiling.

" Do you want me to stay here while you go take a shower ? " Isabella asked her.

" Do I smell that bad ? " Victoria laughed.

" I didn't say that . " Isabella joins her in laughter.

" Okay , when I'm done eating you can stay here . " She smiles at Isabella.

" I'll go get your toiletries and you can take a shower here ." She says pointing to the bathroom.

After shoving the food in her mouth , she rushed to the bathroom and turned the shower on . She quickly for undressed and hopped in the shower. She quickly rushed through her shower , after she pulled on some sweats and hoodie . And tied her wet hair into a bum before running back her husbands side.

*****

Three months have passed and still there was no sign of Luca waking up but his vitals was just going normal. Victoria was five months pregnant , she went for a scan to find out the gender of their baby , she and Isabella just can back from the doctor. When she got home she went straight to her room and change her clothes .

She went back downstairs and walked past Carl's office , she could hear him speaking over the phone . She was curious to know what he was talking about so she decided to listen to his conversation .

" I don't care if it is Victoria brother father , he shot my brother Luca . Your son . Are you just going to leave it like that ? " He asked over the phone , he heart sank in , it was just one bad thing after the other.

*****

Hey , this is the end of this chapter . Tell me what you think about it in the comments and please leave a vote , lovelies. <3