1. No where to go

Your friends would describe you as a very loyal person. You always complained about how annoying and troublesome they are, but when they need help, they know you'll come through. Your parents, however, see you as a troublemaker. They nit-pick on everything. You get a decent enough grade for school, but they think you didn't try hard enough. You try to stay out of trouble, but nothing is ever good enough for them.

You always felt they think of you as a sore eye, as if they didn't want you there. You stay in your room as much as possible, avoiding them. One day, they decided they had enough of you, and they kicked you out of their house.

"Get out of my house!" Your mother grabs your bag and clothes and throws them at you.

"Fine!" You picked up your stuff. "You'd rather spend time with your other daughter anyways." You shouted at her at the door.

"Get out! I don't want to hear from you anymore." She points for you to leave.

You slammed the door behind you before leaving.

As much as you were happy to leave that house, you had nowhere to go, there's no roof over your head. It was the middle of the night and all you have is a couple of bucks. It's not enough to get you anywhere proper to sleep. You couldn't go to your friends; you didn't want them to know what's wrong with your family.

You strolled around and ended up in a park. You sat at the bench rubbing your arms due to the chilly night. You hear the rustling of the leaves, and you feel kind of nervous sleeping in the open.

Suddenly, someone puts a cloth over you, and you get knocked out.

You wake up with your hand tied to your back. You were still covered by the cloth. You don't know where you were, but you know you were in a moving vehicle.

"Let me go!" You shouted as you tried to shake off the restraint.

"Stop moving." Someone punched your abdomen, causing you to curl in pain. Knowing you can't escape, you slump back down in your seat, resigning to your fate. The car stopped and they dragged you out. You have no idea where you are and all of a sudden, they pull away the cloth.

You were greeted by the blinding light in the room filled with people. You looked around in fear. You saw people making way for someone to come in.

"We have been observing you for a while and I'm glad that you followed us willingly." Strucker looked down on you.

"What? I didn't come willingly. I was dragged here." You can't sense where this is going.

"You came here willingly. We provide you with food and shelter. Isn't that what you want?" Strucker walked around as he touches you. You tried to shake him off, but he only smiles at you in return.

*Time skip*

You heard the gate open, and something dropped on the floor. You picked up the file and started to read. All the information you need is in the file, who you are, what you're supposed to act as. You tried to remember as much as you can. Your mission was to infiltrate the Avengers and retrieve information.

Closer to the release of your mission, Strucker comes and talks to you. "This mission is important; don't you dare fail it."

"Why are you sending me for this kind of mission? There are better infiltrators than me." You were still flipping through the file.

"You are the youngest here. No one would suspect a teenager. You are going as an intern for a week." Strucker grabbed the file from you and passed you a phone.

You were always given a phone when you left for a mission. You grabbed your stuff as you headed towards the location.

Welcome to the beginning of another story!