AUTHORS NOTE

After practically two years, The Era of Aria Snape is finally complete. (20/09/2021)

I have to admit that I am more than happy with the way it turned out. I got the idea for the book back in 2017, but I didn't start to write it until about 2019, one day when I was bored.

There are a lot of little planning pieces which I didn't include because they would have been disastrous, but I'm going to share them here and hope you enjoy them :)

1. I planned for Aria to leave George and end up with Fred at one point. Of course, in the end, she would have always married Draco, but I thought that would have added so much drama!

2. A few times, I wanted to change the story and make Bellatrix Aria's mother. I feel like that would have made more sense in regards to Aria's personality, but it would have complicated a lot of other key plot points like Aria ending up with Draco and even the title of the story "Eyes" would have made no sense because it refers to her mother (Lily Potter's) eyes.

3. I considered this a lot and ended up not doing it because I concluded that it would have been a HORRENDOUS ending, but I planned to kill off Aria during the war. Of course, I didn't (THANK MERLIN) but the thought did cross my mind, A LOT.

4. A lot of small plot points were last-minute decisions I made while writing the chapter, for example, Aria becoming head girl. I quite like how that turned out, though.

5. In the future, Aria and Draco have another child. A girl this time who is practically identical to Aria. I wanted to include this because I feel that with their first child, despite Aria being the mother, she was not represented much in him, for example, he had blond hair like his father and brown eyes like Aria's father. I did that for obvious reasons, but their daughter looks a lot like Aria which I am happy about :)

I'm sure there are many more points that I am forgetting, but I will update this section when they come to mind.

That said, I want to thank everybody who had stuck through to the very end to see how Aria's story turned out. Each read, vote, and comment means the world to me.

I would love to know your final opinions on the story, please comment those here because hearing what my readers think makes me the happiest!

Please leave any questions or theories you have next to this paragraph, I will answer them in detail in a future chapter, titled "Questions and Answers"

Also, comment if there was something you would have liked to happen in the book but didn't, and perhaps I will make a bonus chapter on it.

Thank you, everybody, I love every one of you! It's been a wild ride but it's over now, I hope to see you soon! Goodbye for now :))))