Wild Ride

"Where you going Star?" David asks Star in a threatening tone. Star glances at David nervously before replying.

 Star glances at David nervously before replying

"For a ride"

"With him?" David scoffs while glancing at Michael with a slight smirk, rude.

"That was the plan," Star confidently says before shrinking back in fear of what she just said. I wonder why? David revs his motorcycle with another smirk while staring at Michael, obviously trying to intimidate him. "This is Michael..." Star whispers.

"I'm David," he gestures towards the rest of us before continuing "Thats Paul, Marko, Dwayne and Emma."

"Emma? What are you doing here!" Michael asks with an annoyed look. Oh man he's gonna beat the tar out of me when we get back.

"I- well we, um they-" I stutter trying to find a way to explain myself

"She wanted to have a little fun, it seems like she knew our little brother so she decided to come with us. You've got a problem with that?" David asks Michael in the same threatening tone he used on Star.

"Yeah I have a problem with that. She's my little sister and can't be with you guys. Come on Emma, I'm taking you home." Quickly I tried to get off of Markos' bike only to be stopped by him as he looked at Michael.

"Don't be like that Mikey, she's old enough to make her own decisions. Besides, don't you want to hang out with Star a little longer?" Marko asks, making the other three snicker at the look on Michael's face. Michael turned to Star who seemed to be talking with David with her eyes before she turned and smiled at him.

"We're still getting dinner right Michael?" She asks him with a sweet tone

"Oh uh yeah." He smiles instantly, seeming to forget that we were all here. We lost him again, poor man is love sick.

"I'm Laddie!" Laddie calls out from behind Dwayne with a smile. Michael turns away from Star to look at the familiar looking boy.

"Oh yeah I remember you, how's it going Laddie?" He asks him

"Great! I've been doing great with taking care of my little sister!" Laddie responds with a proud grin. Chucking Michael nods while glancing at me. Laddie was still on that topic huh, guess no one told him that you can't really have someone who's older than you as a younger sister. No way I'm telling him though he is far too cute.

"Well if you'll excuse Star and I we were just leaving-"

"Honda 250, huh?" David cuts Michael off

"That's right."

"Come on Star." David calls while patting his seat. Star looks at Michael who furrows his eyebrow at David. "Star." David calls, gaining her attention again, both stare at each other before she finally looks away. Giving Michael a sad smile she heads over to David to climb onto his bike.