End of humanity part 2

"Wish you were here"

"Emma?" The voice was of a small child, I instantly recognized it as Laddie. I could trust him, couldn't I? Was he like them? "Are you here? I can tell you're scared but everything is going to be okay!" Heavy footsteps enter the room as I hear someone else speak.

"Laddie, did you find Emma?" It was Star...

"I think she is hiding in here." He tells her as my breath hitches, how the hell did he know that I was in here. "Her heartbeat is going crazy." I hear him whisper to Star. So he is one of them... I knew it, I shouldn't have trusted him.

 I knew it, I shouldn't have trusted him

"Emma, it's okay sweetie. Michael is right here with us. You can come out okay. Look, everything will be explained when we go downstairs. Please come out honey." Star tells me in a sickly sweet voice. I don't budge as I hear everything go silent from downstairs, shit we were totally screwed. The door downstairs was opened before I heard a gasp before the silence returned. Footsteps were heard after a few minutes before someone else entered my small bedroom.

"Is she in here?" Dwayne's husky voice asks as he walks into the room.

"Yeah but she is hiding!" Laddie tells him. I heard murmuring before Laddie spoke again"See you in a little bit little sister!" He calls before I hear people exiting the room.

"Come on my little lamb. Everything is okay." I hear his heavy footsteps make their way closer and closer to the closet. My whole body started to shake as he stopped right in front of it.

"Relax" David's voice calls in a hypnotic voice from outside of the closet. My body stops shaking as if on command, but my eyes burn with nothing but terror. "Come out angel, the boys are waiting for you downstairs." David's voice speaks again. I don't make any move to open the closet door, making someone sigh from the outside of the door. My body starts to shake again as I hear two other...beings enter the room. In a swift motion the closet door was opened to reveal all four vampires looking down at me. They all tower over me making me feel smaller than before.

"Aw my little lamb, why are you so scared? You're shaking like a leaf baby." Dwayne speaks as he crouches down to my height. "Come here love," The fear in my body slowly starts to disappear when he lifts me into his arms.

"Don't think we are going to let you off the hook because you are scared. You four are in a lot of trouble when we get home" David growls, making me look at him nervously.

"Mm sorry...Please leave me alone." I plead quietly

"You're so tired, my poor baby. No wonder you were acting up so much, come on let's get the others and head home." Paul coos completely ignoring my pleas. I blush out of embarrassment and try to squirm out of Dwayne's arms making them all coo at me. Making our way downstairs I see Sam, Edgar and Alan sitting on the couch with Michael, Star.... and Mom? She looked high as hell with a dry streak of blood going down from her mouth to her chin. Michael and Star stand on the other side of the room with eyes on me. Both looked relieved as they gave me a soft smile before Michael kissed Star's cheek.