Bloody Dreams

"You can't catch me Sam!" I giggle while sprinting further down the beach.

"Emma! Slow down! Mom wanted us to stay together!" Sam calls as his voice becomes more and more distant. The more I ran the less people I would see.

"You're just a scardy cat!" I giggle before slowing myself down. After a while I turned around and saw no one else around. "Sam?" I call while looking around. Silence. Frowning I cross my arms glancing around. "Sam, this is not funny! I couldn't have run that far away from you... could I?" I mutter glancing around. Sighing, I decide that it's best to go back and find Sam where the other people were. Well that is if I knew which way I came from... Looking around I noticed that the whole beach looked the same no matter which way you looked. The only thing that kept it slightly lit was the moon shining down on me. Whimpering I rub my eyes feeling a little more scared than before. I was lost...again, though this time I don't see the boys being able to come and help me all the way out here. Turning on my heel I start to head one way hoping that it would be the way I came. For a time while walking I could hear nothing but the ocean, until the sound of music started to play in the distance. Looking up my eyes glow as I sprint towards the sound now also seeing a small light in the distance. I found my way back! All by myself. As I got closer I heard before laughing and singing along to the music making me smile. Deciding to ditch walking I sprint up a hill of sand to see a bonfire with a bunch of teenagers around it. They seemed like they were as old as the boys, maybe I'll even see them here! Staying on the hill I frown while glancing around, I didn't see Sam or the boardwalk entrance anywhere. Looking down I hear screams from the bonfire. Getting ready to look up to see what was happening I see someone standing in front of me.

"Emma?" The person speaks in confusion. Lifting my head to look up I smile excitedly seeing Marko who was standing in front of me with a nervous look. "What are you doing out here this late?"

"I got lost!" I tell him with tears in my eyes as realization hits me on how scary that situation actually was. Quickly he scoops me up and shushes me.

"It's okay, don't cry." He coos while patting my back lightly. While hugging him I felt my whole body relax feeling safe that I was with one of my brothers now. Pulling away from Marko I noticed a red substance on his cheek.

"Why is your cheek red?" I ask him as he pales

"Oh well I spilled some of my drink I suppose." He chuckles, making me smile and giggle as well.

"How did you spill your drink on your cheek silly! I don't even spill my drinks there!" I ask him, having forgotten the tears and fear that I had a moment ago.

" I guess I'm a little more clumsy than you bugga boo." He laughed while booping my nose as I wiped the red substance off his cheek with my sleeve.

"All better!" I tell him when I get it all off and kiss his cheek

"Thank you baby," He chuckles as the other three join us out of nowhere.

"Man, that was some meal- Emma what are you doing here?" Paul asks in confusion as he takes me away from Marko.

"I don't know." I state wrapping my arms around his neck

"You don't? You don't say! You silly girl, how do you not know how you got here?" Paul chuckles before tickling my stomach. Laughing I shug.

"Well how about we get you home, hm?" Dwayne speaks as Paul hands me to him before him and Marko disappear from the group. Just now I noticed how the music came to a total stop and how there were no more conversations going on from the teens. Glancing over his shoulder I see the red substance splattered on the ground with a bunch of people sleeping around it.

"Marko must have spilled a lot of his drink." I spoke, making David and Dwayne look at me before quickly walking down the hill so I couldn't see the sleeping people or Paul and Marko anymore.

"Yes he did spill a lot of his drink..."

       Gasping, I sat up looking around the room to see I was in the bed from the cave

Gasping, I sat up looking around the room to see I was in the bed from the cave. All the memories from last night came back as I glanced around. We were caught, mom was turned, and we were brought here. How did all of that happen in one night?

"Emma you're up," I hear a voice from next to me speak, turning I see later.

"Uh yeah I guess I am." I say rubbing the sleep out of my eyes

"Did you sleep well?" he asks with a cute smile

"Uh yeah, how about you Laddie? Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah I slept like the dead!" He laughs, making me shudder at the memory of the 'sleeping people' on the beach. I looked at Laddie and squinted my eyes slightly, he seemed a little older than the day before, maybe it was just the lighting in the cave that made him look that way. "You look tired still, maybe we should let your poor body rest some more hm?"

"Im okay Laddie," I chuckle still wondering how this kid can talk like this at his age.

"Dwayne taught me how to speak properly, you silly girl." Laddie laughs before sitting up to move a few strands of hair from my face.

"Did you just read my mind?" I ask in shock

"Yes, David says that since we are your big brothers we can read your mind." Laddie replies, before kissing my cheek. "You sure are special! Paul, Marko, Dwayne, and David knew you were the one the first time they saw you. They said that you were the one who we needed to make our family complete. Our precious little sister." The way he said that made me feel slightly uneasy.

"I couldn't agree with you more, Laddie, she is our precious little sister." A voice purrs from the other side of the curtains. The curtains opened to show Marko who was looking between Laddie and I with an amused smile. "Aren't you two just the cutest thing together." He coos at us, making me frown slightly.

"Well it's easy to have cute moments with this little one." Laddie responds before turning a painfully strong loving gaze towards me. Yet again these guys are treating me like I'm a child.

"As much as I would love to watch you guys. Hell, if I had the time to join you guys in this cute moment I would, but David wants you guys in the main part of the cave." Marko speaks mostly to Laddie before turning his gaze on me, "I'm sure you have a lot of questions."

"Yeah that's an understatement." I mutter

Authors note

I can't believe there is only a few chapters left in this book! I hope you guys are enjoying it, and thank you for all your support! Feel free to comment!!!! Have a great day ❤💜😊