New faces

"David..." I say staring at him, His icy blue eyes looking over me as if searching for something.

" I say staring at him, His icy blue eyes looking over me as if searching for something

"Emma." David says before stepping forward.

"Where did you go? We were upset that you left the way you did, without saying goodbye or anything." Marko's voice tears me away from David's intense stare. All four men held disapproving looks obviously not happy with the choice I made earlier that day.

"Emma, we should get home." Michael buds in grabbing my arm lightly.

" Michael buds in grabbing my arm lightly

"Don't go yet, the night is still young. By the way, Star is looking for you Michael," David smirks watching as Michael seems to perk up at her name. Michael looks at me with a pleading look. He really was going to leave me with these guys for Star? "Better hurry, she might get tired of waiting for you Michael. Oh and Michael, do me a favor and tell Star to keep a better eye on Laddie." Michael gives me one last look before turning away from us, and heading towards the boardwalk. Asshole. Turning I look at the four boys who stand by me.

"So, where did you go?" Paul asks

"I..uh well I thought that no one would really notice. It's really nothing against you guys, besides I had to talk with my brother and his friends about why I didn't meet with them..." I trailed off seeing that none of them seemed to like that reason.