Sleeping Arrangements

We made it to the cave right before the sun was about to rise leaving us all exhausted. We are all sprawled out on the many couches in the cave. Sam, Alan, Edgar and I sit on a couch across from Daivid who is sitting in his wheelchair.

"Alright, the sun will be rising soon so we better decide on sleeping arrangements." David sighs rubbing his temple. Sam glances at me with a weary look before returning his gaze to David who was also looking at me. "Emma, you are going to sleep with Laddie and Star-"

"She's not gonna stay anywhere without us." Edgar snaps

"Don't interrupt me," David growls with a dominant look in his eye. Edgar gulps before scooting closer to me. "As I was saying, we will have Emma stay with Star and Laddie until we get a bed down where the boys and I sleep. You three on the other hand will be staying with the boys and I for the time being."

"What do you mean until you get a bed down there?" Sam asks after making sure that David was finished speaking, not wanting to be yelled at like Edgar was.

"Emma and Laddie will be staying with us once we put a bed in, while Star and Michael will get their own to share in another room. You three have the pleasure of sleeping the way the boys and I do. Which luckily doesn't require a bed." David calmly explains as the other three laugh at the last part.

"The way you do?" Sam stutters in confusion

"Yeah little man we hang. That way we'll alway be able to keep an eye on little Emma." Paul smirks

"Can't we just stay with Emma tonight." Alan questions quietly,

"No, you need to have bonding time with us boys. If not it could lead to a tear in our family bond which will only lead to problems in the future." Marko speaks hastily

"We know that the bond is making it hard to not be around our little sister, but as of right now we can't. Once we put the bed in you'll see that not only will she be protected and safe, but she'll also be comfortable. " Paul tells them gently obviously not realising or blatantly ignore the fact that the boys were not comfortable around being with them alone

"But-"

"No more buts, and trust me when I say this, we have been waiting far longer than you boys have to have her again." Dwayne speaks up looking directly at me with a loving gaze which I quickly turned away from.

"You know you guys sure don't treat her just like a little sister." Edgar underhandedly accuses the lost boys.

"Is that so," David muses with a smirk

"Yeah..." Sam stutters, "why is that?"

"We have always treated her that way. It's our way of giving our little sister affection, I hope you boys aren't going to cause a problem on how we are raising our little sister" Dwayne speaks a little harshly

"No! Not at all! Edgar didn't mean that we were just curious about it, that's all." Alan speaks quickly, before hitting Edgar with a glare.

"Dude I had the right to ask-"

"Shut the fuck up Edgar. Stop making this situation worse." Sam whisper yells

"Enough. We will continue this conversation in the room. Now the sun will be rising soon so we better call it a night." David speaks while standing up along with the other boys. David gestures for Paul and Marko before telling them something. Both Marko and Paul make their way over to us while lightly wrapping their arms around Sam and Alan.

"Come with Marko and I. We are going to show you our room." Paul says before whispering something else to the three boys, making them shudder with uncomfortable looks. I watch the three stands before turning to me and giving me a weak smile. Alan leans forward to kiss my right cheek while Edgar kisses my left cheek. Finally Sam walks up and ruffles my hair which earns him a slap and glare. Marko and Paul both kiss my head before leading the boys in the direction of where I assume their bedrooms are. As they disappear I'm only left with Daivd, Dwayne, Laddie, Star, and Michael.