The Aftermath

Waiting by the window, I stare out with tear stained eyes. Lip quivering as I wait for my friends. Knowing that this may be the last time I see them. Paul appeared first with his usual smile, but as soon as he got a good look at me it disappeared.

"What's the matter sweets?" He asks me while flying into the room with the others.

"Mommy said that we are leaving tomorrow!" I cried, Dwayne immediately picked me up when he noticed the tears that started to fall.

"Is that so?" Marko says with a frown.

"What's with the tears, my little lamb?" Dwayne asks while wiping them with his free hands. Laying my head on his shoulder, I only shake my head.

"No go, stay with you." I whimper

"Shhhhh, it'll be okay. You'll have fun going back to school with your friends." Paul tells me, looking at him I felt betrayed, why did he want me gone?

"But you promised..."

"I know, and when you come back we will fulfill that promise." David tells me while walking over to me and Dwayne, "You trust us don't you? You trust your big brothers."

"I do! I love my brothers!" I confirm making all of them smile.

"Yes we know, and we love you too." Marko chuckles,

"Good, just know we are doing this out of love, and we're doing what's best for you." David tells me. I nod as he takes me from Dwayne.

"But I don't want to be away from you. It will make me sad" I pout, all four of them exchange looks. David sighs and looks at me.

"Please don't make this harder than it already is Emma."

"No! Please don't leave me!" I cried, they were my only friends, they couldn't leave. Not now, I need them.

"We didn't want it to come to this, but it's for the best." David frowns

"You'll forgive us, won't you little sister." Paul says with a weak smile, they all seemed to hold a pained look on their faces.

"For what?" Before I got a response, David put his hand on my head. Everything started to disappear.

"One day, you'll regain these memories, and you'll be with us again. I promise." I heard someone say, before everything went black.

"Emma, Emma wake up

"Emma, Emma wake up." Star whisper shouts while shaking my shoulders. Frowning, I unwillingly open my eyes. Sitting up I notice that I'm still in the cave. Memories of last night slowly start to flood my mind, they gave Michael that drink... "Emma, you have to go before they wake up." She tells me with a worried look.

"What time is it?" I ask her while rubbing my eyes

"It's almost seven-"

"Oh well that is early"

The Little Lost Girl On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara