The Cave part 2

"Mommy I don't want to go back! I can't leave my friends!" I cry with my head in my hands while sitting on the floor. Mom sighs and continues to pack Sam and my clothes into a suitcase. We all knew this day was coming, but I still didn't want to go. David promised me that I would stay with them and never grow old.

"Honey I know you'll miss this place, and your uh friends, but think about all the friends you will make back at home." She says with a small smile trying to cheer me up. "You'll be going back to school and see all the people who were in your class last year."

"They only liked Sam!" I frown while crossing my arms

"Maybe if you tried to put yourself out there more, you would make friends." Mom tells me with a light chuckle.

"Kids at school my school are boring,"

"Just try to have fun, be a kid for once." She sighs, before standing up.

"Yeah well I don't need to worry about that because my friends promised to take me to Neverland." I tell her

"Neverland? You mean from that story with Peter pan? Ah, I shouldn't have read that story to you. Honey that's make believe which means it's not real." She says with a small smile.

" Peter Pan may not be real but Neverland sure is, and the lost boys as well. I'm the first lost girl and we will party all night and sleep all day."

Opening my eyes I hear cheering coming from outside of the curtains

Opening my eyes I hear cheering coming from outside of the curtains. Laddie smiles at me while closing the comic in his hands.

"Enjoy your nap?" he asks with a goofy smile. Nodding, I rub my eyes before standing up, moving the curtains. I see all the guys except Marko in the cave, Marko was probably still getting food. Dwayne was skating around the cave as the cave became quiet. Everyone seemed to be very mellow after having the joint.

"Where are you guys from?" Michael asks breaking the silence

"We're from right here." Paul tells him with a snicker

"I mean, where do you live?" Michael says

"Right here." Dwayne replies

""You live here? Your folks let you?" Michael questions with a taken back look, oddly enough I didn't find that shocking.

"Is he talking parents?" Paul asks while laughing

"What are they?" Dwayne snickers while stopping his board right by me. Wrapping an arm around me he smirks.
"We do what we want, Michael. We have complete freedom." David stands from his chair slowly making his way to Michael. "Nobody knows about this place..." taking a step closer he looks Micahel in the eye "No one knows about us." Michael stares at David with a intrigued look which obviously David took notice of quickly. "Freedom, Michael. No parents. No rules. Hell, we are as free as birds. This is our neverland" He snickers. All the boys laugh while he turns to me. Hearing him say that last part in my head made my eyes go wide. Neverland...