Characters and Prologue:

Azalia's Family:

Azalia Qureshi. Female Protagonist. 24 years old. 

Izhaan Qureshi. Azalia's Brother. 23 years old. 

Anfa Qureshi. Azali's Sister. 23 years. 

Aarifa Qureshi. Azalia's Mother.

Shoaib Qureshi. Azalia's Father.

Aazil's Family:

Aazil Khan. Male Protagonist. 26 years old. 

Abaan Khan. Aazil's Brother. 23 years old.

Humaira Khan. Aazil's Sister. 23 years old. Twin of Abaan.

Haneefa Khan. Aazil's Mother.

                       Prologue.

"You are hurting yourself." I gasped while my eyes wide open listening to a deep and husky voice. I found a man sitting in front of me with frowns on his head. He kept gazing me like for a minute and then again opened his mouth.

"Why are you getting scared? I'm also a human just like you." He said rolling his eyes and I looked down while taking deep breaths.

"I should be honest with you, right?" I frowned hearing him but didn't dare to look up at him.

"At least nod your head if you don't want to talk." I heard him and nodded my head lightly.

"I was not ready for this marriage and I was informed about my Nikah in the morning. So, please don't expect me to act like the ideal husband which you girls dream about. I may not match your expectations." I looked up hearing him and chuckled inwardly. So again I was forced into someone's life. I wonder how this life would be.

Azalia Qureshi. A 25 years old beautiful practicing Muslimah living with her parents who doesn't care for her. A girl who  has seen a lot in her life. She has to look after her sister who is very sweet and kind. But her life take turns when she was informed about her Nikah without asking if she is ready or not.

Azil Ahmad. A 26 years old man who is still struggling in his life. A practicing Muslim who knows how to respect women. Alhamdulillah. His mother is after him for the marriage which he tries to avoid the most every time. But fate changes his life when he gets to know about his Nikah even when he wasn't ready. 

Two beautiful and sweet souls who are struggling in their lives. The souls who get forced to marry each other. Let's see what their fate is holding for them.

Assalamualaikum and Hello kiddies. How are you all?

How are the characters? And what about the prologue? Are you guys excited after reading it? But I don't know why but I'm excited. Damn excited for their journey of fate to begin🤭🤭 Hope you guys have enjoyed it. Let me know your views in the comment section. I'll be waiting.

AashikaKaushik
imanxali The new story is our girlies. Read it and let me know how's the prologue. Hope you love it ❤❤🤞🤞

Do vote and comment please. It means a lot.
Take care till next time.
Allah Hafiz and Bye. :) (: