Chapter:- 1

Azalia's POV:

I came out of the washroom and found my little sister laying down on bed with a book in her hand. She turned to me and smiled making me chuckle.

"Come fast, Appi. I'll read you a story." She said patting the place beside her and I chuckled shaking my head.

"You have been working from the very morning. You'll sleep soon after hearing a bedtime story." She said smiling at me and I chuckled walking towards the switch board to switch the lights off. I went to bed and laid beside her who switched on the side lamp of her side and turned to me.

"I hope it's not the same which you make me listen every night." I said covering myself with the duvet and looked at her to find her pouting her lips.

"It's my favourite." She said looking at me and I shook my head while chuckling.

"Again Ron and Hermione." I said and she pouted her lips then smiled.

"Do you want me to read you a fairy or princess story?" She asked and I looked at her weirdly.

"I'm not a kid, little girl." I said and she smirked.

"Should I read you 18 plus story then? The top level type?" She asked wriggling her brows and I was looking at her with shocked face.

"Do you read that type of books too?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes. Well, she is the one who is a book freak not me. I keep the book away after reading a page or two so it's not my cup of tea.

"Come on. I'm 20 years old. And which novel doesn't have those type of scenes. And I'm big enough to know what is what." She said looking at me and I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"When did my little girl grew up?" I said turning to her and she sighed.

"When my Appi didn't have time to sit with her and talk to her. She has to handle everything by her." She said smiling lightly and I sighed looking down. How can I look into her eyes when she is making me feel like I failed as a sister? I want to cry out but I can't. Not in front of her.

"But she is my superhero. The way she handles everything without letting me know that she is going through hard time makes me feel proud that I'm her sister. She is one strong woman whom I have ever met. I want to become like you." I looked up at her hearing her then shook my head.

"Never become like me, Anfi. Never let anyone pressure you for anything. Fight for what you think is right. Don't live under someone's pressure. You have a beautiful life ahead. Don't ruin it like me." I said caressing her cheek and she was looking at me.

"And what about you? Why don't you fight for your right? Why are you living whatever they are telling you to? You are not their toy with whom they can play along." She said glaring at me and I smiled lightly. True though.

"I know. I know I'm not their toy but if they are giving us roof, food, and clothes to live then I have to repay them, right?" I said smiling at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Not sacrificing your life and yourself in their hands. They are so cruel that they don't even let you sleep properly or rest properly. You came here on bed at 11 and you'll wake up for Tahajjud after that you'll not sleep and the whole day you work like a bull. You don't let me help you." She said glaring at me and I smiled. I didn't know my sister noticed so many things.

"Focus on your studies, girly. Izhaan is spending a lot on your studies." I said pinching her nose and she pouted her lips.

"I wish he was here. He wouldn't have let this happen with you." She said and I smiled.