Chapter:- 7

Azalia's POV: 

I looked at him who was smiling widely at me making me smile too. I am going crazy I think. Because I haven't smiled this much ever. I'm smiling genuinely with a person whom I haven't met before. Its not like I have never been happy. The moments I spent with Anfi were the best moments of my life. But he is giving me weird happiness. I got up when I was done with the laces and looked at him who smiled at me.

"Thanks." He said and I chuckled.

"Save your thanks. You may need it for someone later." I said bending down to come face to face with him and he narrowed his brows at me. He kept looking at me making me hell nervous. I backed away clearing my throat.

"You are getting late." I said looking away and heard him clearing his throat.

"Oh yes." I heard him and looked at him who stood up taking his bag. He walked towards the door and as he opened the door he turned to me.

"Allah Hafiz." He said smiling at me and left before I could say anything. I looked around the room and smiled. Usually, when people or should I say men leave for office they make their room a pretty mess. But he hasn't done that. Everything was placed on its place. But he make a mess when he works. I saw how the bed was a mess when he was working last night. I sat down on bed sighing deeply. I don't know what to do now. I don't even know if I should go out or not. I looked up when the door open and came smiling Humaira.

"I thought you would be taking shower." She said coming towards me and I smiled. 

"I was confused if I should go out or not. Should I take shower first?" I said looking at her who sat down beside me.

"Yes. Take shower first then I'll make you ready. I love doing that." She said smiling widely and I chuckled. I went to take my dress out when I heard her.

"You should keep your dress in the wardrobe, Bhabhi." I looked at her and smiled.

"Will do it tonight. When he'll make space in the wardrobe then I'll arrange it." I said smiling at her and she smirked.

"Who's he?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Your brother." I said looking back in the suitcase and heard her chuckling.

"I think my brother has a name." I heard and sighed.

"Unfortunately I don't know his name." I said turning to her while she looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I nodded my head and she chuckled.

"You didn't ask anyone? Or didn't notice during Nikah?" She asked smiling at me and I shook my head.

"I was so nervous to notice something like this." I said and she laughed.

"My god." She said and I chuckled.

"Now you help me in selecting a dress." I said to her and she smiled. Then she selected a dress for me and I went to take shower. After taking a relaxing shower I came out to find her setting matched bangles together which matches with my dress. She turned to me and smiled. Masha Allah. She smiles a lot. But they say the person who smiles a lot hides many things behind that smile. I wonder if its true. I sat down on bed and she went behind me.

"I have took out matching earrings and bangles. You wear them until then I'll do your hair." She said taking the comb from my bag and I nodded my head. I was doing my work when I heard her.

"Has Bhai given you your wedding gift?" I smiled as I remember how he reacted when I asked him about the ring.

"Yes. But he isn't ready to accept that." I said looking at my ring which he gave and looked at her who was looking at me weirdly.