Chapter:- 16

Aazil's POV:

I looked at everyone who were talking to her. It was me who felt left out.

"Everyone has forgotten me I think." I said looking at Ana Appi rolling my eyes while she glared at me.

"Don't talk to us, you stupid. You should have came here long back with your wife." She said glaring at me and I sighed. I should have prepared myself to hear this.

"Are baba! I'm a working man. I really don't have time to go out anywhere. You can ask her. I haven't taken her out on dinner or lunch till now." I said pointing at Azalia who was looking at me then to her.

"Is it true, dear?" She asked and she nodded her head with a smile.

"Even if he would have asked her, she would have rejected immediately. She is not a crowd person, Appi. She prefers being at home." I turned hearing the Anfi girl and looked back at her who nodded her head with a smile.

"But still he should take her at least for a dinner. She has been in the same house for a year." She said glaring at me and I think what she is saying is right.

"Its not a big deal for her, Appi. The last she went out of the house on her graduation ceremony. Then she directly went out of the house on the day of Nikah when someone came to take her. And its been three years to her graduation ceremony. That means she was in the house for two years or something." My eyes widened hearing Anfa. What the hell? Doesn't she get bored?

"Why are you answering instead of letting her answering? Is she mute? I don't think so." Before anyone can say anything Azlaan said looking at Anfa who glared at him.

"Keep quiet." She said and he rolled his eyes while we chuckled.

"Wow. That's so good." We chuckled hearing Abaan while Azlaan shook his head.

"Don't you feel homesick, Bhabhi?" Abaan asked looking at her and she just smiled.

"I think we should do something about this then." We looked at Azlaan who said that.

"What will we do?" Izhaan asked looking at him and I smiled.

"How about we go on a trip to our farmhouse?" I said looking at Badi Ammi who smiled at me.

"If your Mom is okay with it." She said smiling at me and I smiled widely.

"She will be, Badi Ma. If not, Humi and I will convince her." Abaan said looking at her and she looked at him weirdly.

"Everything perfect now?" She asked and he nodded his head with a smile.

"Alhamdulillah. Everything." He said looking at me and I smiled.

"Bhai, has this boy shown you his last painting?" Azlaan asked and I shook my head.

"Yes, Abaan. You were going to show it us first." Azalia said looking at him and I chuckled.

"Don't worry. He won't show it to anyone until he shows it to me." I said smiling at her and she looked at him who nodded his head.

"And you are also includes in that now. I won't show my paintings to other person until I show to both of you. You guys are one now, right?" I chuckled hearing him while she glared at him making him chuckle.

"So when should we plan the trip?" Azlaan asked and I looked at him.

"How after two days? We all will be able to wrap things up." I said and he nodded his head.

"Where's Ric?" I asked him and he smiled.

"He went to Italy for some business work." Azlaan said smiling at him and I sighed. He keeps going out every now and then.