Chapter:- 13

Azalia's POV:

I was looking at him who was sleeping peacefully but who knows when will he wake up because of the nightmares. I sighed caressing his cheek. I want him to cry over his Abbu's death but he is not ready to. I closed my eyes though I know sleep won't take over me. But let's try to sleep for few hours at least. I felt his head moving and opened my eyes to find him taking deep breaths while shaking his head. I sighed. I patted his cheek to wake him up.

"Aazil." I said still patting his cheek while he was just shaking his head. Before I can say anything he opened his eyes with a gasp and his chest started heaving up and down. He sat up still breathing hard. I rubbed his chest with my one hand and other one was still on his face. He turned to me may be feeling my touch and now his eyes filled with tears. I'm happy somewhere deep inside me that he doesn't hesitate to cry in front of me.

"I thought I will sleep peacefully tonight. As I said it out loud that I was to be blamed. But I think I was wrong. They will keep haunting me my whole life." He was shaking his head while talking and tears were making their way on his cheeks.

"May be the person wants you to stop blaming yourself. He wants you to accept that you were not at fault. Abbu passed away not because of you. It was written in his fate. HE called him up. That day was his last day. May be the person wants you to accept all these things." I said wiping his tears and he shook his head.

"No. That's not possible. He keeps reminding me that I did it. He died because of me. He keeps saying that I don't deserve happiness." He said shaking his head and I sighed. I wrapped my arms around him hugging him while I felt him holding my hand tightly.

"Don't listen to it. Just think he is a bad person who wants bad for you. Whenever you see him, listen to him with one ear and throw it out with another one. Don't let it hover your head. I know what I'm saying is hard and it will take time but we can try, right? Hm?" I said moving away and looking at his face who was just looking at me.

"You haven't cried over Abbu's death. May be that's why they are haunting you. You have to clear this thing called heart to lead a best life ahead. Crying doesn't mean you are weak. We are humans and we all go through hard times. We all go through pains. If you keep those pains inside your heart, it becomes so heavy that without letting it out, you don't get peace. Inner peace which we need. And if you have lost your dear one you don't have to show everyone that you are strong. That doesn't matter. You are hurt, you miss him, you wanted him to be with you but he left you, this things hurts, right?" He nodded his head lightly still looking at me and I smiled lightly.

"Then cry it out. Let the things out of your heart. No one is going to judge you or will say you are weak. The one who is going to see you crying is just these non movable walls and me. If you want I'll pretend to be a deaf. I won't listen to your cries. But I'm your life partner, love. Remember that." I wiped his tears which were not ready to stop. He ran a hand though his face and kept looking down. And finally he cried. Cried over the loss of his Abbu. Loss of the he most important person in his life. I hugged him and rubbed his back while he kept crying. I know how it feels to keep everything inside. But it was Anfi who told me how to let it out. I remember she told me once that you should cry once in a month to lighten your heart. Cry during shower, or writing the emotions down on a paper, or cry under blanket. Just let your emotions out. But its also the hardest thing. Because if you crying alone and don't want others to catch you then you have to be very cautious. Because no matter how much you say crying doesn't mean you are weak, deep down you also believe that you are weak if you end up crying. The weirdest creature on this earth are humans. They are twisted I swear.

Morning. 

I walked towards the kitchen to find Humi already there making me confuse.

"What are you doing here?" I asked walking towards her and she turned to me with a big smile.