Chapter:- 2

Aazil's POV:

I came out of my washroom after taking shower and sighed when I found Humaira placing my tea on the table.

"Bhai, your tea." She said turning to me with a smile and I sighed.

"I tell you everyday not to do this and get ready for your college. Don't I?" I said keeping my towel on the stand and she smiled lightly at me.

"Ammi told me to do, so.." She stopped in the middle and I sighed.

"Now go and get ready for the college. I'll prepare something. Its already 8:30 and you are still not ready." I said patting her head and she nodded her head. She was walking out of the room but stopped and turned to me.

"You need to say something?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nope. Will tell you when I myself is confirmed about it." She said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"Okay." I said smiling at her and she left the room. After wearing normal simple casuals I walked out and walked towards kitchen to make something for breakfast. Well, I'm the one who usually prepare food here. I don't let Humi work because she has college and then she has to study and if not that then she has to take rest. Its not like I do it alone. She helps me too. And Abaan doesn't no anything about cooking. I don't let Ammi cook cause she shouldn't stand in kitchen for hours as she had a knee surgery and its not good for her. And if she comes in the kitchen she will ask Humi to work and then she will leave from the kitchen. Humi will be left alone to do all the works. So, I do all the cooking. I was busy in my work when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and chuckled. I picked it up and kept it on speaker.

"Yes."

"You only got to say this, stupid?" I heard him saying and chuckled.

"Is there something else to say from my side?" I asked and heard him groaning. Oh Allah. He gets irritated easily.

"Yes. You should say something. Don't forget that." He said more like ordered and I smiled.

"Come to my office then. If you want to hear." I said chopping the onion and heard him groaning.

"It's my birthday. You should come to meet me. Not me." He said and I bet he is glaring.

"I wonder how will your wife handle your anger. I pity the girl who will become your wife." I said shaking my head.

"As if I'm getting married in my life. I'll remain single." He said and I rolled my eyes. Its girls' line but he end up using it all the time.

"I'll come to your office in evening. Bye. Allah Hafiz." He said and I nodded my head.

"Who will be at your bakery then?" I asked and heard him chuckling.

"It's big now, bro. I have men to handle it." He said making me chuckle. Alhamdulillah. Well, he has completed the baking course from APCA Institute and after completing it he opened his own bakery which is very big now. Alhamdulillah.

"Okay. Will be waiting. Allah Hafiz." I said and hung up. After I was done I set the table and found Ammi coming.

"Why are you doing this? Where is Humaira?" She asked me as she saw me and I sighed.

"Ammi, I told you not to make her do work in the morning. She has to get ready for college." I said looking at her and she took her seat.

"Then she should get up early and prepare breakfast." She said and I sighed.

"She won't do that. Let her focus on her studies. It's not like she doesn't work at all. She does help me in making dinner." I said and sighed. I don't like talking to her like this but here she is wrong. She doesn't like Abaan and Humi. Well, they are not my siblings. They are Abbu's friend's kids and they have been brought up by Ammi and Abbu.