Chapter:- 14

Third Person's POV:

He walked inside his house with a big smile on his face but it disappeared when he found people in front of him whom he dislike from the bottom of his heart. Without greeting then, he walked towards his room. After keeping his things there he walked towards his sister's room but he frowned when he found it empty. He walked out of the room and went to his parents who were sitting in the Hall with a tensed face.

"Where's Anfa?" He asked standing in front of them and they looked up.

"What have you guys done to her? Where is she?" He asked glaring at them and they kept sitting there silently.

"You better open your mouth or else I will forget that you guys are my parents." He said more like shouted still no response.

"Okay. Don't say anything. I'll find her out myself." He said glaring at them and walked back to the room. He found the phone which he gave her. He picked it up and plugged it in the charger as he knew it was switched off from last many months. That's why he is here. Because he couldn't reach her. After the phone was on, he scrolled down the logs to find someone to whom he can ask something. He found more than 200 missed calls from a number. He dialled the number and the phone was picked up in two rings as if the person was waiting for the call.

"Thank God you called me. You haven't switched on your phone from months and before that you were not picking the call up. Do you even know how worried I was." Before he can say something the person started saying and he sighed.

"That means she also doesn't know anything." He thought to himself.

"Hello. I'm sorry to raise your hopes high up by calling you but I'm Anfa's brother. I wanted to ask if you know anything but I guess you are also clueless." He said with a sigh and heard the person doing the same.

"Can you tell me what actually happened before you lost contact with her? Anything?" He asked with a hope to find her.

"I don't know anything but she stopped coming to college just before a week of our exams. I was worried because she never did that. I went to meet her too but her parents didn't let me meet her. I called her but it wasn't picked up. And after a week or so I couldn't reach her because her phone was out of reach. I don't know where she is. But I hope what people around are saying is not true." He frowned hearing the last part which she whispered to herself.

"What are they saying?" He asked but his eyes widened hearing the response. He hung up and left the room with his palm fisting tightly turning his knuckles white and slammed the door behind him. His parents looked at him hearing the loud noise.

"Deep down there's still some respect for you. I hope you guys haven't done what I have just heard." He said gritting his teeth while looking at them with fire blazing eyes.

"I don't want to know where Anfi is because I'll find her on my own. But write me the address of Appi's house." He said passing his small diary to his father and he looked at him.

"Write it down. I can tell the police that my sisters used to live under your protection and both of them are missing now. You'll be investigated." He said glaring at them and they sighed. He took the diary back when he was done and left the house taking his things back.

"Where are you going?" He stopped hearing his mother and sighed.

"Far away from you both. I regret being your son." He said glaring at her and walked out before anyone can say anything.

Aazil's POV:

"Izhaan?" My head turned to her who said looking at the person with wide eyes. Does she know him? She walked towards him still in a shock.