Chapter:- 9

Azalia's POV:

"Bhabhi, you still didn't get to know Bhai's name?" I heard Humi and glared at her.

"You guys are not telling me." I said glaring at her and both of them chuckled.

"Bhabhi, you are so naive. There are so many things from where you'll be able to see his name." Abaan said smiling at me and I narrowed my brows at him.

"Like?" He shook his head.

"I'm not going to say that. You have to run your brain." He said smiling at me and I glared at them.

"You both are evil." I said glaring at them and they chuckled.

"As you say, Bhabhi." They said together and I rolled my eyes. After some time we all went to our rooms. As I entered in our room I found it empty. He might be taking shower. He takes shower at this time. I sat down in front of mirror to remove my bangles as I don't feel comfortable to sleep with them when my eyes fell on his wallet.

"So many things where I can find his name?" I whispered to myself and my lips smiled when my mind reminded me of the ID proofs which he might have in his wallet. I looked at the door to find it still closed and took a deep breath. I will just take a glance and will keep it back. Yes. Lets do it. I took his wallet and just as I opened it I heard his voice.

"What are you doing?" I jumped hearing his voice and looked at him with wide eyes. Oh Allah. Just when I was about to know his name, he is the one who caught me.

"Were you stealing money?" He asked standing in front of me and my eyes widened more. Why will I steal money?

"NOO." I said more like shouted making and he was taken a back.

"Okay calm down. Then what work do you have in my wallet? If you need money then you can ask me directly. You don't have to steal it like that." He said shaking my head and I glared at him. Why isn't he understanding that I don't have anything to do with money?

"What do you take me for? I wasn't stealing money. What will I do with the money? I don't have any work with it. I don't have anything to buy." I said glaring at him and he chuckled looking at me.

"Then what were you doing?" He asked again looking at me and I sighed looking down.

"I was trying to find anything where I can see your name." I said looking down with closed eyes while biting the corner of my lips.

"Come again?" I heard him but kept looking down.

"I was trying to search any ID proof to see your name." I said still looking down. I don't know how will he react. I mean of course he'll be shocked that I still don't know his name though it has been days for our marriage. I felt him placing his hand under my chin and making me look up at him. I remember he did that on the second day of our marriage. When I was missing Anfi.

"You don't know my name?" He asked looking at me and I nodded my head lightly biting the corner of my lips.

"Really?" I again nodded my head while pressing my lips together. He might be so shocked.

"Damn. My god. How should I react to this?" He said to himself while leaving my chin and I was just looking at him. As if he knows my name.

"You are reacting as if you know my name." I said rolling my eyes and he turned to me.

"Of course I know." He said glaring at me and I stood in front of him keeping my hands on my waist.

"What is it?" I said in challenging tone and he smirked. Does he really know?