Chapter:- 10

Aazil's POV:

"Don't worry. Its a girl who made your wife smile. And you are the second person to make her smile." I gulped on our closeness but my lips formed into a big smile hearing her. I know I'm acting like a stupid thinking about that someone but it was really eating me from inside. Even I hate the fact that I was jealous. I looked at her who held my face in her hand and find her smiling at me.

"I didn't know you get jealous this easily." She said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes. 

"I just wanted to know if its a boy or a girl." I said looking at her and she chuckled. 

"What if it was a boy? What would be your reaction?" She asked smirking at me and I looked at her.

"I wouldn't have showed it to you but I would be dying from inside to know how he did that." I said looking at her and she chuckled. 

"By following how he made me smile?" She said narrowing her brows at me and I shook my head.

"No. Not doing the same thing. But I might get to know your interests and I would have done something with that." I said taking her hand from my face and made her lay properly on her side while she frowned.

"Sleep. Its late night." I said covering her with duvet and she pouted.

"As if you sleep. I know you don't sleep whole night." She said looking at me and I was looking at her with wide eyes. How does she knows? Don't tell me she knows about my nightmares too?

"If I find lights on in the morning and you still working then of course I would think that you were awake whole night." She said looking at me and I smiled lightly at her. Thank god she just guessed it.

"I sleep for some hours. And if I'm awake once then sleep is far far away from me." I said removing hair from her face and she was just looking at me.

"Don't run your mind and sleep. I'll switch off the lights." I said getting out of bed and switched off the lights.

"How will you work then?" I heard her and smiled. I switched on the side lamp and turned to her who was looking at me.

"Like this." I said smiling at her and she smiled too. I got busy in my work and as usual my eyes started closing down in some time. I kept my head on the headrest and closed my eyes with a hope in my heart that I don't see the dream again. 

I looked around to find myself in a dark room. I walked around to find a door or window to open so that a small ray of light can light up the room but there was none. I was looking around when I heard a voice. 

"Happy?" I turned to find a same person as me standing in front of me in black. I frowned and was about to touch him when he held my hand.

"Living happy these days? Just think if you deserve it or not." He said smirking at me and I was looking at him.

"Do you think I will let you live peacefully when you are the one who took Abbu's life?" He said making my welled up with tears. I closed my eyes stop them when I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard Abbu's voice.

"Aazil." I turned around to find his face covered in blood making my heart stop and my eyes widened.

"Abbuu." I opened my eyes with a jolt and took deep breaths to calm my heart down which was making me out of breath. I facepalmed myself for some time and after calming down I turned to find her sleeping peacefully. This happens every night which reminds me that I don't deserve to be happy. I looked at her who shook her head crunching her nose making me smile. I removed the hair from her face which was disturbing her and she relaxed. I moved closer and placed a kiss on her head ignoring the heart rate. I do this every night. I wonder how will she react when she will get to know. But who's telling her. Not me at least. I sighed and looked at the time to find its 4 of the morning. I went to do wudu and prayed Tahajjud. Some times I feel like its good that I get these nightmares. Because I get to pray Tahajjud but when I think how they make me breathless, I don't have energy to see them my whole life. When I was done with my dua I turned to find her standing behind me.