Chapter:- 17

Azalia's POV: 

We walked inside the room we chose and I smiled when he laid down on bed without removing his shoes. I walked towards him and removed his shoes while he was looking at me. 

"I'm tired." He said holding my hand as I sat beside him.

"The whole evening is left, love." I said caressing his head and he nodded his head with closed eyes.

"I know. I think I drove continuous for 4 hours that's why my back is paining. I'm going to take a nap then I'll be refreshed in the evening. And don't wake me up for lunch too." He said looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Sleep. And about lunch, I'll decide it later if I have to wake you up or not." I said kissing on his head and he smiled.

"I hope I'm able to sleep. I really want a relaxing sleep right now." He said looking at me and I smiled.

"Sleep. I'll be here only." I said smiling at him and he nodded his head. After changing and praying Zuhar, he slept. I went out of the room after freshening up and praying Namaz and found Azhaan Bhai coming.

"Where is Aazil, Bhabhi?" He asked and I smiled.

"He is sleeping." I said smiling at him and he sighed.

"I hope he sleeps well." He said and I nodded my head. Me too. He went out and I walked towards kitchen to find girls sitting in the dining hall.

"What are we making for lunch, guys?" I asked walking towards them and they smiled at me.

"Done with your romance?" Humi said smirking at me and I shook my head.

"You are totally like Anfi. Teasing me all the time." I said sitting beside her and she smiled widely.

"But now its our time to tease Anfi, Azalia." I chuckled hearing Ana Appi. 

"True though." I said smirking at Anfi who rolled her eyes making me chuckle.

"Don't come to me." She said glaring at us and I smiled.

"So Anfi, do you still read those 18 plus novels?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Appiii." We all laughed hearing her who closed her eyes keeping her head on the table. 

"Appi, how was your first night?" I narrowed my brows at Anfi hearing her while everyone wriggled their brows at me. Coming back to me, huh?

"Well, that was the night I met my life partner. So, that day shouldn't be forgotten. And that was the day I accepted someone without meeting or knowing anything about him." I said smiling at them and they all smiled.

"But Bhabhi we are talking about something else. I guess you know what we are talking about, right?" Humi said smiling at me sweetly while I can understand the hidden meaning behind that smile.

"Don't tell me you guys are still far away from that. Its been a year." Ana Appi said looking at me and I looked down shaking my head.

"Why? Where is it written that you should consummate your relationship in a year?" We heard Aazil and turned to find him coming. I got up as he stood beside me smiling at me.

"Bhabhi said you were sleeping." We heard Azhaan Bhai's voice to find him coming with all the boys trailing behind him.

"Well, I just woke up." He said sighing deeply and I sighed inwardly. Again nightmare.

"Again?" Azhaan Bhai asked looking at him and I looked at him who nodded his head pressing his lips.

"What again?" Abaan asked with frowns and I looked at him who turned to him then smiled.