Chapter:- 15

Azalia's POV: 

I was working in the kitchen when I heard Humi's voice.

"Assalamualaikum. I'm home." I answered her greeting with a smile hearing her cheery voice. She had some event in her college today so she is coming home right now. Its 7:30 of the evening. No matter how tired she is, she comes home with a big smile. She says we should be happy that we are finally coming home. We'll get to rest. She will start her internship in some months. I found her coming in the kitchen after some time and looked at her to find her with frowns.

"What happened, girly?" I asked looking at her and she looked at me.

"Where's Abaan? He was supposed to pick me up." She said and I frowned.

"Abaan and Izhaan left after Asr saying they have an important work. But how did you come home then?" I asked looking at her and she sighed.

"I had to call Bhai. Thank god he didn't leave his office before or else he would have to go from home." She said sighing and I nodded my head.

"Okay now go and fresh up. And inform Ammi that you are home." I said to her and she nodded her head with a smile. She left while I took a pan to make tea for him. Taking his tea I walked towards our room and found him sitting on bed with his head on the headrest and eyes closed.

"You came late today." I said walking towards him and he opened his eyes turning his head towards me then smiled. 

"I thought to finish the works in the office only. So, got late." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head.

"What work do you have that you had to finish all the works?" I asked passing him the tea cup and he smiled. 

"Well, there's someone who doesn't like me working at night. And I have to make her sleep now. She barely sleep." He said smiling at me and I chuckled. 

"How will you do the latter one? Make sure you do that. I really want to sleep. I'm tired now." I said smiling at him and he nodded his head.

"Will try my best, love. Don't worry. We have our Abaan to give us some solution." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head.

"But as far as I know you can't treat your family member or friend." I said looking at him and he smiled.

"He may tell us about someone." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head.

"I'll be going now. I still have to make rotis." I said getting up and he pouted making me chuckle. I placed my lips on his head and pulled away to find him rolling his eyes.

"You should have kept it here." He said pointing at his lips while I shook my head walking out of the room. While I was busy in my work I found Humi coming inside. I know she won't help today because she is hell tired. She would be. She was in the college from morning to prepare for the event and then running around the whole time in the event would definitely tire her.

"I didn't know you have so handsome brother, Bhabhi?" I looked at her hearing her and found her smirking at me.

"Why? Do you want to marry him?" I asked smirking at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Bhabhi. I can't marry someone just because of his handsomeness. He should be handsome from heart." She said smiling at me and I nodded my head.

"True though. So, you are saying my brother is not good from heart?" I said looking at her and she rolled her eyes making me chuckle.

"No way. I didn't mean that. I don't know if he is good or bad as he has been here for few days only." She said shrugging her shoulders and I smiled.