Chapter:- 21

Aazil's POV:

"Bro, I saw your Fuffi's car driving away today." I looked up hearing Azhaan.

"True?" He nodded his head and I sighed.

"I hope she hasn't done something today." I said to myself and he nodded his head.

"I don't understand why she doesn't like Bhabhi. I mean what is that she doesn't like about her." He said looking at me and I shook my head.

"No idea, bro. But I can't say anything. I'm also one of them who says person on his face if I don't like it." I said smiling lightly at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Bro, you point that things which is wrong. The things which can hurt someone else. But she says something to something which she personally doesn't like. There's difference between pointing out the wrong behaviour and insulting someone for personal likes and dislikes." He said looking at me and I nodded my head. May be somewhere he is right. After completing my work I walked out of the cafe and drove towards home. When I entered inside I found Humi sitting with her laptop but instead of looking at her laptop she was looking at the floor. 

"Where are you lost, girl?" I asked sitting beside her and she jumped turning to me making me roll my eyes.

"You scared me, Bhai." She said taking a deep breath with closed eyes making me smile. After some time I went to my room to freshen up. I looked around to see her but the room was empty. I sighed. She is still in kitchen. Now we'll definitely meet after dinner. After freshening up I prayed Isha and walked towards the dining hall. I found her coming with the plates. I frowned when she didn't look up. What happened? Have I done something wrong? I pouted looking at her who was busy in setting the table. We did our dinner and weirdly everyone was very silent today. I hope that woman hasn't done something. I went to take a walk in the backyard after dinner while everyone left for their rooms. After taking a walk I walked inside. I went to my room and looked up with a smile but it disappeared when I found her face wet with tears. I closed the door and went to her.

"Love, everything okay?" I asked sitting in front of her who looked at me and wiped her tears.

"Why are you crying,l?" I asked holding her hands who was looking at our hands.

"Look at me and tell me what happened. Did something happened? Has Fuffi said something?" I asked making her look at me and she looked at me with frowns.

"How yo-"

"That's not important right now. I'm asking if something happened." I said in firm tone and she closed her eyes letting the tears fall down.

"She said... that you should... m-ma-marry someone else.. as I'm no-not able to con-conce..." I closed my eyes hearing her. I gritted my teeth as its really not something which I expected. I looked at her who was crying hysterically. I was about to make her look at me when she said.

"But what she said was ri-" I placed my palm on her mouth stopping her in middle.

"Don't you dare to complete it." I said gritting my teeth while glaring at her whose eyes were showering. I got away from her and turned to take deep breaths but what she said was not at all acceptable. How can she say something like this?

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT AGAIN." I don't know why I shouted but this was not something I was expecting. I took deep breaths to calm myself down. I looked at her who was crying looking down.

"I'll be back." I said and opened the door to leave when I heard.

"Aazil listen." I stopped and turned to find her walking towards me.