Chapter:- 18

Aazil's POV:

"Happy birthday, love." I said looking at her who turned her head towards me with wide eyes making me smile.

"Switch on the lights, Humi. He wished her." I sighed inwardly hearing Abaan. Thank god I have put on my Bluetooth or else she would have heard them too. I looked at her who got more shocked when the lights turned on and she found the room decorated with balloons and her favourite flower, lily.

"We are done with our work, Abaan. Let's cut the call." My lips smiled hearing Humi. I removed the Bluetooth and threw it on the bed. I found her still looking around.

"Loved what you see?" I asked and her head turned to me. I sighed when I found tears in her eyes.

"I'm wishing you for your birthday and you are crying." I said wiping her eyes and she sighed with closed.

"Let's leave this birthday aside." She said removing my hand from her eyes and held it in her hands looking at it.

"Aren't you angry with me now?" She asked looking back at me after some time and I sighed. I knew she would think something like this. I cupped her face in my hands and she looked at me.

"I wasn't angry with you, love." I said shaking my head and her brows frowned.

"Then what was that? The ignoring thing the whole day?" She said looking at me and I sighed.

Flashback.

"You want to say something, Bhai?" I looked at Anfa who sat beside me with a smile.

"Well, wanted to ask something." I said looking at her and she nodded her.

"Ji. Puchiye." She said smiling at me and I took a deep breath.

(Yes. Go ahead.)

"What are the things which Azalia love the most and she doesn't have it?" I asked looking at her and she smiled.

"Oh. Are you giving a gift to her on her birthday?" She asked and I frowned.

"When is her birthday?" I asked and she looked at me weirdly.

"You don't know?" I shook my head.

"Then why are you giving gift to her?" She asked and I smiled.

"I don't think there should always be an occasion to give a present to someone." I said smiling at her and she nodded her head with a smile.

"But, now as its her birthday is near, I'll give a surprise to her. When is it?" I asked and she looked at me then chuckled.

"Tomorrow." I looked at her shocked. So soon?

"Uff! Then I have to prepare surprise for her till midnight. Okay. Tell me. What does she prefer in flower or anything with which I can decorate the room? I'm not at all good in picking decorative materials." I said chuckling and she chuckled too.

"We'll help you. But, we have to keep Appi away from the room till midnight then." She said and I nodded my head. True.

"How to do that?" I whispered to myself and heard her.

"Appi doesn't go near to the person who is angry with her." I looked at her with frowns.

"She says 'let the person calm down. Then I'll try to convince him'. So, you can try that." She said smiling at me and I nodded my head. I know what I have to do now.

Flashback ends.

"That's what happened. And I didn't want you to come in the room that's why I did that." I said looking at her who was just looking at me with teary eyes.