Chapter:- 3

Azalia's POV:

"That's not at all possible. You can't just say yes without knowing him." I sighed hearing Anfa who was looking at me with teary eyes.

"We don't know each other in arranged marriage, little girl. We get to know each other after marriage." I said caressing her head and she bit her lower lip stopping herself from crying.

"But parents do all the background check. I bet they wouldn't have done that." She said looking at me and I smiled. I don't know about him but I bet she might have done it.

"May be he is my prince charming. He finally came to rescue me. You were waiting for him, right?" I said and she hugged me making me close my eyes. Ya Allah. Keep her safe please.

"Will they give you a bridal dress?" She asked pulling away from me and I nodded my head.

"Hm. They don't want the other family to know that I'm being forced, right?" I said patting her cheek and she nodded her head.

"Memorize the number. Don't forget to call me later." She said and I sighed.

"Sorry, little one. But I can't do that." I said shaking my head as my eyes pooled up with tears while she frowned.

"What are you saying, Appi?" She asked with frowns and I sighed.

Flashback.

"Your Nikah is in the evening." I looked at them in shock. And they are telling me now? Is this a game?

"You have no option but to marry the boy and leave from here." She said and I was just looking at her weirdly. So she decided to send me away like this. I thought I'll be able to see her love one day. But deep inside may be I'm happy that I finally will leave this house.

"You guys won't tell Anfa to do all the chores which I used to do. She isn't used to these things so better let her stay away from those chores." I said looking at them and they glared at me.

"Then who will do the works? Will you send someone from your in-laws to do the works?" Dad asked with narrowed brows and I rolled my eyes.

"That's not my concern. You guys are sending me away. I'm not going by my own." I said shrugging my shoulders and they sighed.

"Then don't you dare to contact her after your marriage." He said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"She is my only family." I said glaring at him while tears formed into my eyes.

"Then forget what you have demanded for." He said and I looked down. So this is what left in my life. Losing my only family. But I will do that. My sister's safety and health matters more than me contacting her.

Flashback ends.

"Apppiii." I wiped her tears which were falling non stop. Oh Allah. Please give her strength to handle all the things. I may not be beside her but you'll always be there, right? Her safety is in your hands.

"I may not contact you, my little one. But always remember that your Appi will never ever do anything which will harm you. I am always beside you. Visibly or invisibly doesn't matter. I live here, right?" I said pointing at her heart and she nodded her head.

"I wish my prince charming comes soon to take me away from here. Then I'll be free to meet you." She said hugging me and I hugged her back tightly. Tears made their way on my cheeks. Ammi. I hope you realize your love for us before losing our little girl. Please always protect our little girl. Please.

Evening.

"Appi, you are looking beautiful." I looked at her who made me wear my veil on my head. I sighed when I found her eyes filled with tears.