Chapter:- 19

Azalia's POV:

I looked at him who was sleeping peacefully. I walked towards him and placed a kiss on his head. Ya Allah. Please don't wake him up because if dreams. He wasn't able to sleep at night too. I walked out of the room and walked towards kitchen to find Ana Appi, Anfi, and Humi with Aunt Warda.

"Well, someone is late today." I shook my head hearing Anfi while all of them chuckled. 

"How was the night, Mrs. Azalia Aazil?" I looked at Appi who was smirking at me.

"Aree, guys. She won't say it. It should be between husband and wife, right?" I glared at Humi hearing her while all of them laughed.

"Well, we may get to hear a good news of having a mini Azalia or Aazil soon." My eyes widened hearing Aunt Warda.

"Auntyy." I said while all of them just laughed.

"You guys are so cruel." I said and was about to walk out when Humi linked her arm with me while Anfi linked hers with my other one.

"What?" I looked at both of them and they smiled.

"We are chef of today's lunch and dinner, Appi. Please don't leave us. We need you." Anfi said batting her lashes at me and I looked at Appi and Aunt who nodded their heads. I looked at Appi and an idea clicked in my mind. I took the girls a bit away from her.

"How about we pair Ana Appi and Azhaan Bhai together to bake something. Both of them are good in that." I whispered to the two naughty girls of our house and they smirked.

"You are so smart, Bhabhi." Humi said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"How about millions of cupcakes because Bhabhi loves it and its her birthday today." Humi said looking at both of us and I rolled my eyes.

"Perfect. We'll do that." Anfi said and both of them gave hifi to each other slowly making sure Appi doesn't hear the clapping sound. I shook my head and turned to find Appi looking at us with her raised brows.

"Are you guys planning something against me?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't think you have anything that can be teased and we'll plan something, Appi." I said looking at her who chuckled.

"I'm lucky then." She said and we chuckled.

"So, now as you guys will handle lunch and dinner, let me make breakfast. Get out. I don't want any disturbances." We chuckled hearing Aunt and left the kitchen. We walked out to find everyone in the garden. Uncle and boys were sitting together while Ammi and Aunt Aneesha were talking. They found us coming and smiled.

"Where's Aazil, Azalia?" Ammi asked as I took my seat on the mat placed on the floor.

"He is sleeping, Ammi." I said smiling at her and she frowned.

"Sleeping? At this time? Everything okay, dear?" She asked with worried look and I smiled.

"Yes, Ammi. He had a severe headache last night so he couldn't sleep. That's why he is sleeping now." I said smiling at her and she nodded her head.

"Don't worry, Ammi. He is fine." I said and she nodded her head. We were busy in talking when my phone pinged. I frowned when I found his message. I opened it and my brows came more closer reading his text.

"Will you please move towards Appi a bit? I'm not able to see my wife's face properly." What the? I was about to look up when I realized it will catch everyone's reaction.

"I can't. Only my husband is allowed to see me properly." I smiled reading my own text.

"Poor me. I was expecting so much then." I narrowed my brows reading his message.