Chapter:- 5

Azalia's POV:

"Thank you for being honest. It really means a lot." I said looking at him who looked at me with wide eyes. If he said that so honestly then shouldn't I thank him? If he would have wanted he could hid the fact, right? The fact that he got to know about his Nikah in the morning? But he said honestly and I loved it.

"Sweet." I looked at him hearing him.

"Ji?" I said with frowns and he shook his head hitting his head with his palm.

"I have gone mad. Stupid." He said to himself and it made me smile. I looked down pressing my lips.

"Yo-you ca-can change your dress." He said turning to me nodding his head and I nodded my head. I was about to get up when he said.

"Let me bring the suitcase to you. Your dress is so heavy that you can't even walk by yourself." He said walking towards my suitcase which was kept on the floor beside the mirror. He placed it on bed and looked at me while I was looking at him all the time.

"You can change here while I'll change in the bathroom. Call me when you are done." He said walking towards the wardrobe and took out something from it.

"I could have manage." I said looking at the suitcase more like whispered. I looked at him who was doing something with his shoe laces.

"Damn. I always mess this up. I told Abaan not to buy this stupid lace shoes but he doesn't listen to me." He was talking to himself still struggling with his laces while I was just looking at him with pressed lips. He is acting like a grumpy kid.

"Leave it. It's not like I'm going to wear this another time." He said leaving it and stood up while I looked down still stopping myself from smiling. I heard the door closing and looked around to find the room empty. That means he went to change. I opened my suitcase and took out a simple and loose kurti to wear for night. Usually, new brides have new dresses which they get from many people but as our Nikah was simple and secret so I don't think I have much dresses. I looked at the dresses which Anfi has packed and sighed when I found that she has packed all the new dresses which I haven't touched before ever. Izhaan used to tell her to buy new dresses for me every now and then without any reason and that's how I have many untouched. I miss them. Both of them.  He might go crazy if he gets to know that I got married without telling him. I know Anfi will handle him. I wiped my teary eyes with the back of my hand and closed the suitcase. I removed all my jewelleries which were so heavy to bear but now I'm left with no option but to wear them. After removing my dupatta from my head which was the hardest thing because I was not able to see where and how many pins were attached to it. After felt like hours I finally got rid of that heavy dress and sighed when I felt so light. Oh Allah. Thank god I didn't have to sit for hours in that heavy dress like other brides. When I was making a bun of my hair I heard a knock.

"Are you done?" My eyes widened hearing him. I totally forgot that he is still in bathroom. Damn. I'm such a stupid. I took my dupatta and placed it on my head covering my chest.

"Ye-yes. I'm done." I said looking at the door of the bathroom and it opened. He came out and sighed then looked at me while I looked down. 

"If I knew it will take so much time then I would have gone out." He whispered to himself keeping his clothes on the couch and I was looking at him.

"So sorry." I said looking at him while he looked at me. 

"Its alright. It's not your fault." He said nodding his head at me and I looked down. That's when there was a knock on the door making me look up.

"Yes." He said and came Humaira with a big smile.

"Dinner?" She asked looking at both of us with a smile.