[Chapter 11] Rye.

Explicit scenes in this chapter: Sexual-Assault, Rape, Panic Attack, Drugging, Underage Drinking

𝐶 𝐴 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝑅 𝑆 𝑃 𝑂𝑉

"Hey, you ready for the game later?" I nod at Amber.

"First game of the season." We have a Volleyball game after school.

"We should invite the guys. Justin is already going because Jer is. They're attached at the hip now. But they won't date for some damn reason." I laugh in response. Lately, I feel like Amber and I are starting to drift.

Noah and I have gotten a lot closer and she's been hanging out with Trent a lot more. Amelia is with Nick or her little sister most of the time. I'm terrified that we'll just completely stop talking once college comes around. We still don't know what college we're going to get into.

I submitted some applications last night. I'm terrified. "Hey, guys." The boys and Amelia walk up. I smile at Noah. I get one back.  Other than the regular texts and conversations making sure I eat we haven't been talking much. Not after the whole thing in the bathroom.

"You guys want to go to our volleyball game tonight?" Noah and I continue to look at each other. Tuning out the others. "Noah?" He snaps out of it and clears his throat looking at Amber.

"Oh yeah, sure." His eyes snap up and over my head. His jaw clenches. "Carter," He motions behind me so I look. Right in time to watch Rye walk into the school. Anger takes over my emotions, what the fuck is he doing here?

"The fuck?" Rye's eyes search the hallway until they land on me, staring right back at him. He gives me a smirk before walking into the office.

"Who's that?" I ignore Amber's voice. Maybe mom knows about this. I walk away from the group after shutting my locker. I walk into the courtyard and dial my mom's number.

"Hello? Carter, I'm at work."

"Why the hell did Rye just walk into my school?" She softly laughs.

"Oh did I forget to tell you? He transferred." My heart drops remembering what happened the last time he lived here.

"Hey, beautiful. You want a drink?" I look up at this boy. He's hot. I know I shouldn't accept a drink from a random guy, even if he's hot, but I'm already partially drunk so why not?

"Sure." He smirks and pulls me to the kitchen. I watch him pour me the drink and set it down. I look away when somebody falls off of a table but look back when he shoves it into my hands. I thank him and throw my head back as I take a drink. It's good.

I quickly down the rest of it. "Want to dance?" I look back at the man. He gives me that panty-dropping smirk and grabs my hand dragging me to the dance floor. I grind back on him while his hands roam my body. They start at my thighs and start moving up but I stop him before he can go further.

I wince as my head starts pounding and the room starts spinning. I stop dancing and step away from him. "Uhm, do you know where a bathroom is?" He gives me another smirk, it's getting weird at this point.

"Yeah, I'll show you. The one upstairs will be less crowded." I take the hand he offers and he pulls me through the crowd and up the stairs. We walk down the hallway and stop at a door. He opens it, it's dark. He lets me walk in before walking in after me and shutting the door.

"Oh I don't want you in here I just-" I look around and notice it's a room. "I needed a bathroom." I look back at him as he locks the door. The room is spinning, I feel like I'm gonna pass out. He smirks and starts walking toward me.