[Chapter 33] White dress.

⚠️Talk of self harm⚠️

Thank you guys so much for 5k reads! It means so much!

"Why are we trying on dresses again?" I ask, trying to get out of this black dress

"I'm meeting Nicks parents, Carter! I can't wear ripped jeans and an old T-shirt!" I laugh and finally slip out of the dress.

"Okay Lia. But why am I trying on dresses?"

"Because I feel awkward being the only one trying them on." I can hear the panic in her voice.

"Lia, you have to be calm or your gonna cause yourself to have a panic attack." She sighs.

"But what if they don't like what I'm wearing? What if they don't like how I act? What if-" I interrupt her.

"Amelia Jones! Stop it! If they don't like you that's their mistake. Nick loves you and that's what matters."

"She's right, babe. I want them to like you but If they don't then that's on them, my opinion on you isn't gonna change." I smile when Nick intervenes. Him and Noah went to the food court and then went and got a few more things.

They must've just gotten back.

"Okay. Carter try this on it doesn't look good on me." Lia throws a dress over the stall. I let out a groan and slide it over my body. It's a simple white body-con dress that scrunches a little all up the front side.

"This is cute Lia."

"I want to see it." I smile at Noah's voice.

I quickly open the stall and walk out. I perk up at the site of the fry box In Noah's hand. "I want some of those." I walk up to him and bend down to grab some but his free hand quickly comes up and covers my cleavage.

"Babe, I just got a clear shot of your tits." I shrug.

"Lucky you." I smile and stuff some fries into my mouth while he just glares at me. Probably because there's a group of guys standing at the door of the shop staring at me.

"Mhm but I'd rather me be the only lucky one." He stands up to block the guys view while I eat more fries. "You should get that dress, it looks good on you." He tosses the empty fry box into the trash.

"We're not shopping for me, I'm just trying them on." He hums.

"So you can't get it?" I laugh.

"I'm not getting it."

"Please?" Noah smiles at me causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'm going to change." I pat his chest but before I can turn around he grabs my hip with one hand and grips my cheek with the other. I don't even blink before his lips are on mine, I close my eyes and my hands come up to wrap around his neck but before I do I realize that we're in the middle of a dress shop.