[Chapter 31] New Years.

"So dad," I walk up to my dad with a smile

"What do you want?" He looks towards me.

"There's this party at Makayla's tonight and I wanted to know if Noah and I can go?" He narrows his eyes at me.

"Will there be alcohol?" I nod.

"It's a bunch of teenagers dad, of course there will be alcohol." Dad sighs and looks like he's contemplating.

"Weed?" I nod.

"We're not gonna smoke weed dad, maybe one or two drinks. Please, we won't be stupid." Dad looks up at the sound of the front door closing indicating Noah is back from his run.

"Fine. But you stay by his side, and don't drink and drive I'll come get you if you get drunk." I smile.

"Thanks dad!" He mumbles something before walking out of the kitchen, not before saying something to Noah.

"What was that about?" He asks.

"It's a yes." I answer walking up to him.

"About..?"

"The party." I answer in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh. The bonfire, right. I forgot about that." I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Of course you did." He gives me a cute smile before leaning in and kissing my cheek.

"I'm gonna go shower, I stink." I smirk and look his body up and down.

"But you look hot," I take in his sweaty appearance. His shirt is clinging to his body showing off his abs, his sweat soaked hair is stuck to his forehead. He hums and looks at my body.

"You look very sexy right now." Noah's arms wrap around my waist to pull me into him but I stretch my hand out.

"You do stink. Go shower. Plus my dads home." He sighs before walking towards the stairs. I smile at his back as he walks up the stairs. We haven't had sex yet but there have been some hook-ups when dads not home.

_______________________

"Ready?"

"Yep." I take Noah's hand and get out of his truck. He shuts the truck door and starts towards the front door. When we walk in the smell of different types of alcohol and drugs hit my nose. I'm pretty sure this party is a mix of high school students and college students.

"You want a drink?" I look up at Noah and shake my head.

"It's probably spiked." He sighs.

"True. You want to find Lia?" Nodding, I follow him around the house until he spots our friends and pulls me to them.

"Hey guys." I raise my eyebrows at Trent who's making out with some brunette. He's been kissing anything that walks since him and Amber broke up.

"You should check on him," I nudge Noah but he just looks at me like I'm crazy.