[Bonus Chapter] Renunion.

In honor of 200 followers and 47K reads— TY by the way!!— Here is another bonus chapter<3

_________________________________________
Carter

"Does this look fine?" I ask, looking at myself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful." I turn my head to look at Noah.

"You're not even looking." I say with my hands on my hips and he sighs, setting his phone down, standing up and walking over to me.

"I don't have too. You're gonna look gorgeous no matter what you wear." I smile and lean up to kiss him.

"I love you Mr. Shay." He smiles and kisses my head.

"I love you more Mrs. Shay." When we got married we decided he'd take my last name because he didn't want any tie to his family, nor did he want me to have any tie to them.

"And anyway it's just our high school reunion, it's not a big deal." I turn to glare at him.

"Of course it's a big deal, Noah. We're gonna see everyone we basically grew up with." Before he can answer me we hear a little voice.

"Daddy!" He turns and picks our two year old up.

"Hey Princess." She giggles and lays her head on her fathers chest.

"Sorry she got away from me." My dad says from the doorway of my childhood bedroom before smiling at me. "You look gorgeous, Car." I smile.

"Thanks dad."

"Dad, is it cool if I go to Brett's?!" Cayden asks, walking to my door. I can't believe my baby brother is almost seventeen.

"Yeah, sure. The keys are on the counter, please be careful and be home by eleven." Cayden nods and smiles at me.

"You look good, sis." Cayden walks away and I sigh turning back to my dad.

"Are you sure you're alright with watching Gracie?" My dad nods.

"It's fine, sweetheart. I love spending time with her. You guys got to leave soon." He says, checking his watch.

"I know." Noah answers, raising a brow at me through the mirror making me roll my eyes.

"I'm almost ready."

"Okay, Grace, let's let mommy and daddy finish getting ready." My dad says to my daughter and she shimmies down from Noah's arms before hopping to her grandpa.

"Okay, Grampy." He takes her hand and they walk away.

"She's getting so big." I pout and Noah brings me into his arms.

"I know. It'll happen soon." He says, kissing my neck. We've been trying to get pregnant with another baby for a while now, but it's hasn't been very easy, between not having time to actually try, and the fact that my body is not seeming to want to get pregnant.

"I know."

_____________________________

"Oh god." I mumble, moving my head around the room, seeing multiple people we grew up with.

"You alright?" Noah asks from behind me, placing his hand on my lower back.

"Yep." I take ahold of his hand and we make our way further into the room, walking over to the drinks, quickly grabbing a glass of wine, while Noah grabs a beer.

"Remember we can leave whenever you want." He whispers into my ear making me laugh and turn to him.

"I'm fine, Noah. Are you wanting to leave already?" I ask with a smirk.