[Chapter 34] Cayden.

This is a filler chapter because I'm out of ideas!! So please comment or DM them to me and I'll give you credit in the next chapter!

"How is she?" Noah asks when I get back in the truck.

"She was nervous but she's glad to be going." He nods. We just dropped Amber off at her first therapy appointment.

"You want to go get some lunch?" I nod so he starts the truck up and starts towards the small diner down the road.

He parks and runs around to open my door. When we walk in a girl is immediately up to us. "Just you two?" Noah nods so she grabs two menus and motions for us to follow her.

"What can I get you for drinks?" She asks as we sit down.

"I'm okay with water," I tell her. Noah agrees.

"Alright I'll be back in a few to get your orders." She walks off leaving just the two of us. This diner is cute, it's not to crowded either.

"I think I want to get a job." I tell Noah. He looks up at my outburst.

"Since when?" I shrug.

"I don't know. I have my debit card but all of the money on it is my dads. I don't want to rely on him for everything. I'll most likely have to get one when I move, might as well get some experience." He nods.

"Okay." I sigh and look around the diner, there's a couple sitting in a booth across the place. He's on his phone and she's reading, they're ignoring each other. They look like they're a little older then us.

"I'm kinda scared." I admit and look back to him.

"About?" He asks.

"Going to college, long distance, being away from home." Noah smiles at me and reaches over, grabbing my hand.

"Well one, you're to smart to fail in college. Two, we'll be okay, I'm not letting you go that easily. And three, your house and family will always be there, no matter where you are." I smile at him.

_________________________

"I'm uncomfortable."

"So take you're bra off."

"But it's to much work." Noah sighs and shakes his head. It's Friday evening, my dad is leaving for a work trip tonight and he'll be gone for the weekend so Cayden is staying at his friends. I'm trying to take a nap but everything is bugging me. I'm on my damn period.

"It's hot in here." He laughs.

"Take your shirt off."

"But-" he sits up before I can answer.

"Come on." He pulls me to sit up. "Arms." I raise my arms and he pulls my shirt off before reaching around my back and snapping opening the back of my bra.