[Chapter 30] Christmas.

⚠️panic attack⚠️

And also before you start this chapter I just want to tell you that this chapter is only two-hundred words short of four-thousand so it's a very long one!

Smut!! It isn't a lot but it's some and I've finally written it! So with that said, have fun reading.
_________________________________________

I wake up to my brother's voice. "Carter! wake up! we have to open presents!" I groan and roll over, opening my eyes i stare at Noah who's silent.

"He woke me up thirty minutes ago. I got him to let you sleep a little longer." I laugh and shake my head.

"Get up!" I sigh.

"Okay, I'm getting up." I throw the blankets off of me and get up, i look at the alarm clock. 7 am. Of course, Cayden would wake me up this early. I sigh and walk around the boys and downstairs. I am not in the mood to talk. Once i get downstairs i take my seat on the couch. A couple minutes later Noah comes down and sits next to me.

"I got you something. It's not much but it's something." I scoff and hit his shoulder.

"I told you not to get me anything." He smiles at me.

"And i told you not to get me anything and i know damn well i have more than one thing under that tree." I roll my eyes and lean back.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He laughs as my dad starts handing out presents.

"Can i open them now?" Cayden is persistent on opening his gifts. My dad nods so he starts ripping them open. We let him open all of his presents before we start on ours, I open the ones from my dad first, I got clothes and some art stuff. Next i open the one from Noah, it's a ring with a small dark red jewel on it, or to be more precise a garnet jewel. It's my birthstone and i've been wanting one. I turn and smile at him.

"I love it thank you. But it was probably really expensive." I give him a stern look and he laughs.

"Don't worry about it." I sigh and lean down to grab his present. I give it to him and bite my lip, nervous. He spent a lot of money on me and i barely spent thirty bucks. I made him a book that says all the things i love about you. On the inside it has thirty pages with pictures of us scattered around the pictures and writings on every page of different reasons why i love him.

He smiles while flipping through the book.

"Thank you," he turns to face me. I smile and nod. I feel bad, he probably spent over one-hundred bucks. He sets the book aside and pulls me into his side before looking at my dad.

"Open yours."

My dad smiles at us before reaching into the bag and pulling the canvas out. Noah got the picture of me, him, and Cay framed onto a Canvas. It's the one when we were in front of the decorated tree. He covers his mouth, and his eyes get glossy. "I love it Noah, thank." Noah nods while standing up and they hug.