[Chapter 36] Senior trip.

Thank you guys so much for 8.3K reads. It means a lot!

Please read the A/N at the end of the chapter.
_________________________________________

Five months later

We pull up to the suspicious looking hotel. We're on our senior trip right now. Every year the school sends the seniors on a trip. This year they chose a camp in the woods. Technically it's a summer camp but since camp isn't going right now this is where they chose.

Although kids usually stay in cabins we're staying in the hotel not to far from all of the activities.

"Okay guys I'm gonna call out names and that's who you'll be sharing a room with! It's four per room." I grip the strap of my bag that's slung over my shoulder. "When I call your name come up and grab your key!"

She starts calling off peoples names and one by one they grab their keys. "Carter! Ashlyn! Michelle! And Gracie! You four in room eight." I hold in a groan. This is not gonna be good.

I walk up and grab my key from the chaperone. After grabbing it I lean against the wall ignoring the looks from Ashlyn and her minion. "You look like you want to drown yourself in that lake." I sigh and smile at Noah.

"Im thinking about it." He laughs and throws his arm over my shoulders.

"You'll be fine."

"She's probably gonna try to kill me in my sleep." I groan and lean against him. Noah laughs and kisses my forehead.

"I'm gonna go to my room before they give me the bed by the bathroom." I nod and lean up to kiss him.

"I'll see you later."

_________________________

"Why are you curling your hair? It's a bonfire." Ashlyn rolls her eyes and turns to look at me.

"Because I want to." She turns back to the mirror and her scowl disappears. She looks kind of...nervous?

"You like someone." I stand up off of my bed and walk towards her.

"You have no idea what you're talking about."

"Yes, I do."

"How would you know?"

"Because you look like you're about to puke. And even you wouldn't waste your time to do your hair for a bonfire." Ashlyn sighs.

"Okay, so maybe I do. A little bit. It's not your business anyway." I take a seat in the wooden chair next to her.

"Who?"

She clicks the wand off and sets it aside. "What apart of 'none of your business' do you not understand?" I sigh and stand up.