[Chapter 23] Senior night.

꧁1 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟꧂

꧁1 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟꧂

I put my pencil down when somebody knocks on my bedroom door. "Come in!" The door opens and Noah walks in. I smile as soon as I see him. Why does he look nervous?

"Can I ask you something?" I furrow my eyebrows as he shoves his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

"What's wrong?" I stand up in front of him.

"Nothing, I just- you know that tomorrow is my first game back, and it's senior night," I nod a little confused. "I want you to walk out with me for senior night," I smile at his nervous expression.

"I mean you don't have to, I just don't have anyo-" I cut him off with my lips. I smile when we pull away.

"Of course I will," he smiles and pulls me in for another kiss.

____________________

"Why aren't you dating yet?" I shrug.

"He hasn't asked me," Lia sighs and falls back on my bed. I'm driving her to the game.

"Stupid men," she shakes her head, "anyways, why are you getting ready? You never get ready for games." I look at my outfit in the mirror.

"He asked me to walk out with him for senior night," her body jumps up, her eyes wide as saucers.

"He what? What about his parents?" He still hasn't told them.

"Uhm, they couldn't get a flight here," she scoffs.

"Damn that sucks. But I'm so happy for you! You and Noah are adorable," I laugh.

"You and Nick are the definition of a perfect couple," she groans.

"I love him so much. We're planning on getting married after college." I look at her in surprise.

"Already planning marriage? Damn," Lia stands up.

"Yep and kids. We want two, or three. And we want to get married in a church," both Nick and Amelia are Christian, so are their family's.

I grab my keys. "I'm happy that you found someone that makes you happy Lia."

_____________________

"Our first senior of the night! Noah Miller with Carter Shay!" Cheers are heard all over the stand as we stand still in the field.