|1|. Disha Kulshrestha

Disha's POV

"Ahh! Close the curtains" I groaned when I felt bright sunlight on my face. I know it's my mom who is opening the curtains in order to wake me up. I am just grateful to her that she doesn't switch off my air conditioner and fans as I have heard from many of my friends that their mother does this.

"No, I am not closing it. Wake up baby otherwise you will be late for your office" my mother said and left from my room. As soon as I heard office I quickly got up from my bed and ran to washroom.

After doing my daily routine I wore a shirt and tucked it inside jeans. When I was ready I descended down towards kitchen. After having breakfast with my parents I drove off to my office.

I work as a software engineer in Kapoor enterprises which is a very renowned company. My best friend is Riva arora also works in same company. Everything is going smoothly in my life except one thing or more specifically a person who is also my boss unfortunately.

Well I know that he is rude and arrogant to everyone in the office but to me he is at extreme level. I don't know why does he hate me so much but he never leaves a chance in insulting me.

Earlier I used to feel bad and sometimes I cried too but with time I accepted that maybe our chemistry didn't matched at all. Yeah I know so cringe but I think maybe that's the reason for his behaviour towards me.

Initially he used to be polite with me but I don't know what changed as he started ignoring me and yelled at me even for very minor things. He didn't reply to my greetings also but as an employ I have to do it and I don't wanna lose my job. I can't switch also as I don't have much work experience.

After reaching office I parked my car in parking lot and went to my cabin which is on 4th floor. Riva works on 3rd floor. I placed my purse and files inside my cabin and was going to riva as it was still 10 minutes left for 10 am but when elevator door opens riva came out and hugged me which I reciprocated whole heartedly.

"Hey, I was just coming to meet you" I said while breaking our hug. "Oh! but see I got to know that you are missing me and I am here because you know be....." riva said smiling but I interrupted her saying "yeah yeah I know best friends instincts". We laughed while giving high five to each other.

"WHY THE HELL YOU BOTH ARE GOSSIPING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CORRIDOR? AM I PAYING YOU FOR THIS ONLY...HUH?" I heard the devil shouting. I turned towards him and God!! He was looking devilishly handsome today. He wore a white shirt and black pant with a black blazer. Why did God gave the looks of greek god to this devil? Ahh!!

"Miss Kulshrestha if you are done checking me out get back to work" devil said with a smirk on his face. Shit!! Way to embarrass yourself disha. I quickly lowered my eyes and looked towards riva from corner of my eyes but she was not there. Huh where the hell is she?

"She went to her cabin because except you everyone here is for work so GET BACK TO YOUR CABIN NOW!!" he yelled at me. Tears brimmed to my eyes but I quickly blinked them away and left from there saying a faint sorry for formality because I didn't meant it all.

See I told you all that he doesn't leave a chance to humiliate me. Whole day was passed in a blur and thankfully I didn't came across him. After completing my work when the clock struck 6 pm I packed my bag to leave for my home.

Riva has meeting with her group members so we didn't met after our morning encounter. I was in parking lot when I saw a little girl running towards company main door. But she tripped on her legs and fell down.

I ran towards her and picked her up. "Are you okay baby?" I asked her while examining her knees which had a deep cut and blood was oozing out of it.

"It's pai...paining" she said in her trembling voice while crying. I made her sit on a nearby bench and took out first aid kit from my car. I generally have first aid kit in my car for emergency like these.

I disinfected her wound and then bandaged it. "Is it okay now?" I asked her smiling. She looked at me with teary eyes and hugged me tightly with her little hands wrapped around my neck. I hugged her back.

"Thank you aunty it is not paining that much now" she said in her cute baby voice while smiling.

"So what's the name of this beautiful little girl?" I asked her while pulling her cheeks lightly.

"My name is Khushi Kapoor and what is your name?" she said shyly. "Hey....I am Disha kulshrestha" I said while forwarding my hand for handshake. She took it and smiled ear to ear looking at me. She is so cute.

"Are we friends now?" she asked me as her eyes were sparkling of excitement and I nodded at her.

"Yes we are friends now" I said while kissing her forehead. I couldn't resist myself to kiss her forehead as she was looking so adorable.

"Why are you here khushi?" I asked her. "I came here to meet my papa" she said while looking at main door.
"Who is your fa...." I was saying but got interrupted by devil oh I mean my dear boss.

"Ms. Kulshrestha what are you doing with my daughter?" Devil said while carrying khushi in his arms. I was shocked will be an understatement as I didn't know that he had a daughter and most specifically such a sweet one unlike him.

"Umm......I was just going to my home and I saw......" I was saying but he again interrupted me. "Whatever I am not interested now... Let's go khushi" he said and started moving towards his car. Son of a bi.... Oh disha don't curse because of this idiot.

"Bye friend" khushi waved at me from his back as he was carrying her in his arms. I also waved at her smiling. They entered the car and then drove off.

I also went to my home and had dinner. I was sleeping but my mind involuntarily thought about devil and khushi. Remembering khushi made me smile automatically.

I slept while hugging my pillow hoping for a peaceful day tomorrow.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey guys🤗

So how was the first chapter? Is this length okay or should I increase it? This chapter has almost 1200 words.

I will upload next chapter within 3-4 days.💞

Do vote and comment.
Follow me if you like my stories.

Thank you💗💗
Stay safe 💝