|21|. Accident

Surprise!! Consecutive updates😁😁
Enjoy reading 💖💖

Disha's POV

"Yeah you are right YOUR BROTHER IS NOT ONLY A BASTARD BUT A BLOODY MURDERER TOO" he shouted and left the room.

How dare he call my rishi bhai a murderer? How does he know gauri di and why did he started shouting on me suddenly?

Does he mean that rishi bhai killed gauri di but it can't be right because they were really good friends. I trust my brother that he can never kill someone!

I didn't know that while thinking all this I was crying. I quickly wiped my tears and went inside the room to pick my phone.

I dialled rishi bhai's number but he was not picking up but I want to know what abhinav meant so I kept on calling him.

"Sorry princess I was in the other room that's why I didn't heard your call" rishi bhai said as soon as he picked up my call.

"Bh...bhai wh...where are y..you?" I stammered because of my crying. He panicked hearing my voice and asked me that what happened to me?

I told him that I need to ask him something important and I am coming to his home.

"Princess I am in my apartment but don't come on your own I will come to your home and you can ask me there only whatever you want to ask. Princess!!Please stop crying" he said and I can tell from the noise from his side that he is getting ready to come to our home.

"No bhai....please I will come to you and you just wait for me there. Please bhai!" I said and he agreed but told me to drive slowly and stop crying.

I quickly left the room and sat inside my car to go to rishi bhai's home. I was driving and due to my tears I was not able to see the road clearly.

Why will rishi bhai kill gauri dii? I don't think I will be able fo forgive abhinav if all the things he told about my brother is wrong. What if abhinav is right and bhai actually kil......NO NO HE CAN NEVER DO THIS!!

I was thinking this only and again tears clouded my vision. I heard my phone ringing and it was from rishi bhai I picked up the phone and was going to answer it when I saw a truck coming in front of my car.

I panicked and left my phone to apply the breaks or turn the car but before I could do something we collided. Due to the sudden jerk of collision my forehead slammed on my steering and blood oozed out from there.

I tried to pick up my phone but I was not able to as I was losing my consciousness and only one face was coming in front of my eyes and that was of khushi.

How she hugged me in the morning and said I love you? I muttered I love you too my cupcake! and my vision got blank.
______________________________________
Abhinav's POV

I came out of the washroom all ready to go to my office. Today is the day I lost my sister in a car accident so I was not in a good mood.

I lightly smiled seeing disha in the closet but soon my smile disappeared when I saw that she was holding gauri and mine photograph.

"Abhinav how do you know gauri di?" she asked me and I felt like someone stabbed my heart.

Shivam was right all along that disha planned everything with her brother. When I started falling for her she showed her true self. Why did you do that disha?

I felt betrayed and in anger I snatched the photo from her and locked it inside my cupboard. I shouted and cursed her brother too and left the room because I was not able to see tears in her eyes.